Poor Guy

HatTrick66

Well, those Bose speakers probably would go better with her curtains, and they are easier to hide, Dear!

Jeez, if he caves now with this, he'll be wearing clothes to match hers at parties and holding her hand inside Rooms to Go-

Turn him over he's done--

And yet, marriage is compromise. I stained/refinished mine to exactly match our armoire--and I was back in business!

27 years ago when I met my wife, I "warned" her to never make me choose between her and my cars. She must have believed me because I still have her and the cars I had when I met her and then some - http://www.ss427.com/#mytoys.

Perhaps this poor fellow should tell his wife - hey honey I know a guy with 38 Klipsch speakers (and a dining room fill of displaced Pioneer, Fisher, Kenwood, Sony, and JBL floor standing speakers), most of which are much larger than Heresys and his wife is ok with it.....so only a ***** would not allow a guy to keep 2 little Heresys that take up less space than all of her purses and other knickknacks that wouldn't bring a nickel at a garage sale.