Friday night Mixer

• Klipsch Employees

Just so everyone knows, there is a new law in Arkansas.

All be it not a very cool one.

Hempstead is a "DRY" county. Which means that adult drinks are not sold there.

The new law. From what I have been told, goes something like this.

You can bring all you want into the county, BUT you can not share. If you are to drink, you must bring your own.

We have allways had keg partys in the area. Kids end up there and drunks end up leaving. The cops in the area watch this very close. PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE...HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS NOT DRINKING DRIVE. Most of my friends at the police are not there anylonger. I can't help you get out of jail.

I am working with the police cheif to understand the rules, so we can make sure we stay out of trouble.

As for the farm house, it will work well for the mixer. The family next door is my x-brother-in-law and his folks live next to him. He may even come over. (they have old heresys if you need them)

As for food, my father-in-law has a fish market just down the road from there. He has a smoker/fish fryer he can bring over and cook fish,taters, hushpuppys.

I am sure he will make you a deal.

If you want to do the cooking, he will sale you the fish and loan you the cooker.

Just so everyone knows, there is a new law in Arkansas. All be it not a very cool one. Hempstead is a "DRY" county. Which means that adult drinks are not sold there. The new law. From what I have been told, goes something like this. You can bring all you want into the county, BUT you can not share. If you are to drink, you must bring your own. We have allways had keg partys in the area. Kids end up there and drunks end up leaving. The cops in the area watch this very close. PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE...HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS NOT DRINKING DRIVE. Most of my friends at the police are not there anylonger. I can't help you get out of jail. I am working with the police cheif to understand the rules, so we can make sure we stay out of trouble. As for the farm house, it will work well for the mixer. The family next door is my x-brother-in-law and his folks live next to him. He may even come over. (they have old heresys if you need them) As for food, my father-in-law has a fish market just down the road from there. He has a smoker/fish fryer he can bring over and cook fish,taters, hushpuppys. I am sure he will make you a deal. If you want to do the cooking, he will sale you the fish and loan you the cooker.

You mean Klipsch does not have an overhead slush fund to cover, attorney's fees, court costs, appellate court costs and such in addition to an outright disbursement to cover the penalties assessed...jeeesh boy do I feel duped[:o][;)]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Let me address some of the current questions but let me start with my observance of DWILawyer bringing the Bourbon to the dry county[:o] Seems very poetic with his Avatar[;)]

TKD, I'm told the walls are not paper thin and maybe room 2 can just be a little decompression chamber if you will[:)]

According to the ladies at the Bank the farmhouse alreay has all the gear for a fish fry and she said Trey's dad probably knows this already since he is local but I wanted Trey to read this for his info just in case. I think the fish fry is a great plan, I think all the fish you can eat and a room for jamming at less than $12.00 a head is a killer deal[:D]

With the current state of drinking in that county we should either have designated drivers or a driver who can shuttle loads from ranch to Hotel if they don't pass out on the couch! Your bonus if you do that is to have me wake you Saturday morning for the cleanup before I turn our key back in[;)]

I will give more update as I gather any more info and may even include some pics here in the near future as I am going to go Hope within the month and look at the Ranch house and probably take some digital shots of the greatroom so we all have a idea before we get there.

Anyone bringing gear please remember power strips and proper cabling as I remembered my phono stage last time but forget my balanced adapters!

Looking forward to what is sure to be a very fun event[:D]