Chicago MC30's anyone?

kev313

If I can get the tube cd player, leaning towards the AH!Tjoeb with upsampler, then I will be tapped out for money for a while.

Then I all I have on my list of equipment to get for later this year is a pair of VRDs.

Then upgrade the house, tv, some KHorns, dvd player, etc, etc, and of course ETC!!

Remember admitting you have a problem is the first step in find help!

It is a good thing I have no wife, kids, social life, friends, and most of my family does not remember me but I have my cats(I have to bribe them with food though) and my stereo.

Okay not that bad!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please someone buy this and put me outta my misery...[;)]

Bill

I've been trying to buy it for a day now. Hopeing Kev will put ME out of my misery and allow it to happen! C'mon Kev, my khorns are screaming "get this cheap AVR receiver off us so we can sing and be right with the world".

Mercy

Kaiser always great to hear from a wayward Austinite[Z]!!

I work nights at HELL[6] I mean Dell[;)] so I don't get off work till 3:00 am. I have not even gone to bed yet and I have to go back to work at 4:30 PM, going to be using lots of Monster energy drink tonight[C]!!

So I kind of sort of have a life.

The next time your back in A you are welcome to come by when I'm on parole from Dell!!

Hi crew...doing my best trying to hit everyone back. Geez! I feel like Dean!! I kid, of course, the interest in the amps is great.

Interest might be great, but is all the interest being generated in Chicago? If not, didn't you say you'd give local preference for local pickup?

Having Mc was my 2nd dream after khorns. The blue lights sucked me in then I started looking at the non-metered types and read up on everything. Seems like a no-brainer for us and a nice match for the khorns. It would be nice to hear them through 'real' gear.

If I get them and things change in the future, I would pass them on only to this community here.

(insert finger-cross icon thingy here)

jbsl, working the prep crew at night?

I only order a little over a million a year from you guys!

I should have taken that job with Steven back in '92 and I would be sitting pretty right now[:(]

Least you are working in a town were you can get a great cup of joe anytime[:D]

I let you know if I come back down any time soon and if you should head to Little Rock try and reach me and we can throw a few back to some room filling tunes[8]

Hi crew...doing my best trying to hit everyone back. Geez! I feel like Dean!! I kid, of course, the interest in the amps is great.

Interest might be great, but is all the interest being generated in Chicago? If not, didn't you say you'd give local preference for local pickup?

I've had a few inquiries that requested shipping, but these are local pick-up only. Now, if someone wants to drive in from wherever they might be to get 'em, that is fine, of course. (**cough** meagain and her technicalities **cough**)

Kaiser,

Mine are like those...minus the slight problems or scratches or howeever that seller worded it. The really are nice amps.

Silver - Not exactly sure (tho' I've a good guess at this point)... but I confirmed I wanted to buy yesterday, offered cash, and indicated I can be there when he's ready for local quick ASAP pickup. Yet....

meagain, it looks like Kev overlooked you acceptance to buy. You might want to post in huge letters SOLD on this thread. Scream it out girl, claim your prize![:D]