Anything special about these Heresies?

rplace

The listing includes:

Bidding & Buying: I will not go into listing alot of rules and regulations and just use your common sense. For bidding I only allow up to three consecutive bids in a row at a time in a row when you are the high bidder and bid "padding" is not allowed.. You can bid as many times as you choose but no consecutive multiple bidding over 3 bids please when you are the lead or high bidder. You can bid multiple times in a row if you are trying to overtake or outbid the high bidder. If you bid multiple times in a row over 3 as the high bidder then I may remove your bids and you can no longer bid on my items. For International bidders I have certain country restrictions so you need to contact me before bidding. For International purchase I allow Paypal or Western Union payment only and no other payment methods accepted. Stated shipping costs in the descriptions are for the continental U.S. shipping only and other U.S. states or territories will need to contact me for a shipping quote before bidding.

What am I missing? Is bidding against oneself common? If so, how does it hurt the seller? Now I may never get the chance to experience "bid padding."

I never realized that there was a Signature Edition Cornwall as well, thanks for sharing that Johnny!

What a dork the seller is with that silly rule on multiple bids that he is imposing, the Heresy's look crappy anyway, grill all stained, big plant rings, and no difference in performance = no thanks.