Oh My God!!! (exuse the use)

SCOOTERDOG

I am not going to go into a whole lot of detail but those of you interested need to read this thread "Thoroughly disappointed with Porcupine Tree mixes" that is over on the www.avsforum.com board under Surround Music Formats. Here is the link for it. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=644965&page=4 It has grown into 4 pages but its this guy (I will not mention his handle as I think you will figure out who it is. You can't even post without the idiot pushing my way or the highway combacks...urrrggg I hate people like this.

There is this guy that I just want to shoot, The know it all and I mean this to the extreme.

Sorry he just got me so steamed.

scooter

After you read the thread tell me if I'm just crazy and the guy is correct on everything he says. If I'm not crazy please make me feel better.

scooter

I'm fairly certain you are crazy, and I haven't even read the thread. [;)]

EDIT-I just read his first couple of posts. I'd be a bit steamed as well...

On second thought, now that I've skimmed it and can see the type of person who was critical of your theater...I would just ignore it. Seems like with this type of guy you're never going to win anyway, he's just too thick headed to listen to ANY voice of reason and likes to argue for the sake of arguing. I hadn't checked out your theater before and I am quite impressed. If you're happy with it, that's the bottom line.

WOW. That would piss someone off. Fifty bucks and my left nut says he is under 25. Total lack of tact. It's sad really that the world has come to selfish disrespectful peter crumbs who don't no the meaning of respect. Sorry to rant, but that has been my main complaint of younger folks these days. And before anyone chimes in and says " HEY, I'm 19 and I don't act like that " I will say it is a different group around here. Everyone has different stuff and willing to listen to points of view. Total respect of views and opinions. That's how we all learn and grow.

I'm done now.

toodles

SCOOTERDOG:

We are all a bit crazy here aren't we?

Anyway, I read the whole thread. The guy is only making an *** of himself...most likely due to having the dreaded "little twirp syndrome".

Don't sweat it, the guy is a legend in his OWN MIND. Looks like he is only trying to get a rise out of you.

Put him on IGNORE>>>>>>>>>>

Take care

Mike

WOW. That would piss someone off. Fifty bucks and my left nut says he is under 25. Total lack of tact. It's sad really that the world has come to selfish disrespectful peter crumbs who don't no the meaning of respect. Sorry to rant, but that has been my main complaint of younger folks these days. And before anyone chimes in and says " HEY, I'm 19 and I don't act like that " I will say it is a different group around here. Everyone has different stuff and willing to listen to points of view. Total respect of views and opinions. That's how we all learn and grow.

I'm done now.

toodles

HEY IM 20 AND I AM NOT LIKE THAT [;)]

Hey Scooterdog,

I am sorry I got to this thread late--They evidently deleted the AVS thread. I don't know anything about the group mentioned but if it was a Klipsch bash I was ready to get into the fray and offer some slack. [;)]

looks like i missed the fun :(