Lets see your audio racks/tables

RTTR

I'm trying to get an idea of what I should put my new NAD components on, so it would be really great if you all could posts pictures of your audio racks, tables, or whatever you have your components on, so I can get an idea of what I should do. If possible please state the brand and if possible the model.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of these. Has a real Art-Deco look to it. Only ran about $900.

Tom.... Do you have any other pics of Art Deco style racks? When I finally get to the decore are of my theater, I want that old regal, art deco theme. I've been trying to find some slick Art Deco style racks. Your's is nice, but not quite what I'm looking for. I think I want something more open.

you can see mine at Target, look for el chepo entertainment center with CD rack removed to make room for Sony TV, pictures coming,

let's see, one end of the cable goes into the camera....

[;)]

oh yeah, love the granite, are there raquet balls under the shelf - how do you get isolation?

m00n- Here's the link for StudioTech's Ultra Series. They do have some that are a little more open but they aren't as Art-Deco-ish as the enclosed ones.

The one I have (the U-48) is VERY well ventilated. The black areas you see on the oak and the rosewood is metal mesh so heat build-up is vitually non-existant. There's a ton of options for these things (casters, rear bump-out for deep equipment, etc.).

The outter panels you see are not what supports the top shelf. There are 4 "2X4" shaped metal supports that are inside the unit that hold the shelves and top. They also supply adjustable-height spikes fro teh carpet and on each shelf. It's really cool.

the infamous el cheapo rack system.

Posted Image

if we ever decide if we're going to move or not i can get or build a good rack. I thought we were going to sell the house so I've been waiting to move to get a different rack since everything would be boxxed up anyway. But it's been a year, the little woman won't make her mind up.

I can't remember the name, but it was a guy who made these and sold

them on eBay and I think AudiogoN. It's a darn nice rack and the

shelves can be positioned anywhere along those long vertical legs. And

that's real hardwood too, not vaneer.

post-15109-13819284205014_thumb.jpg