Have you done the math from the day you joined to calculate average posts per day...that would probably be too depressing.

Congrats, see you at 18,000

7 per day average. Is this bordering on obsessive? Last 5 months its been 13 posts, some of which I knew what I was talking about.

I feel semi responsible for all of this in a indirect way, because I have been encouraging you along the way too. When I re discovered you as a long lost friend and into Klipsch as well, it was quite the home coming to re kindle our friendship. Things in my gut like Timbre does matter, to how do you mix some different heritage together for HT as well. We have debated just how critical it is/ or isn't LOL many, many, times.

I am happy you have re discovered HT with the subs too. I am sure others did try and explain it.... I am glad with mine and some others pushing you, you gave in. When you called and said come over and see for yourself I was right there... The OMG look on your face was priceless!

Your a great driving buddy. You listen well and offer advice most of the time without passing judgement too. Even to someone elses musical tastes. LOL And that's invaluable on long trips too! Your musical taste are varied so you can tak from experience both live and recorded and in different periods too.

You put up with kids bouncy machines (for a while) while helping out, and get right in there and play with them as well.

Yes, I am very greatful you have caught the Klipsch "bug" and it consumes you as well. To be honest, it makes my own obsession seem normal as well.

9,000 posts... I do not feel as bad with my count as bad at all.

Thanks a lot for everything..

IndyKlipschFan