Ever smoked a Hookah? Flavored tobacco - or any interesting mix thereof?

meagain

LMFAO- yeah never drink the water, and don't spill it on the carpet or yourself either unless you want to have a nice FUNK smell all night.

I used to have an ice cube tray that made little 3/4" round cubettes that would go down the neck of my 'smoking utensil' so as to really cool the smoke.

And don't use wine- it makes the smoke taste horrible.

Have fun with your 'tobacco blends' kiddies! tee hee

M

Fill em up with snow.

LMFAO- yeah never drink the water, and don't spill it on the carpet or yourself either unless you want to have a nice FUNK smell all night.

Colter, it's said that smell is a great trigger for memories. Boy, did you just bring back some.

Ah, who am I kidding, it's a pretty current smell around these parts still.

- Jim

That's a darned bong again guys!

Jay - The problem with this thread is that these guys fully know the thread has nothing to do with getting high, weed, or bongs. They just REALLY want to talk about pot! I appreciate your comments/information about the topic at hand. Maybe I should start another thread about bongs/pot cuz it seems some are chomping at the bit to talk about it. LOL

Jay - The problem with this thread is that these guys fully know the thread has nothing to do with getting high, weed, or bongs. They just REALLY want to talk about pot! I appreciate your comments/information about the topic at hand. Maybe I should start another thread about bongs/pot cuz it seems some are chomping at the bit to talk about it. LOL

Hey, it's been 13 years since I've seen, smelled or smoking doobage. I can't help but want to take a walk down memory lane. [;)]

Haha fricken potheads, yeah you people that roam at 3 am looking for food in the dorms!!! Yeah I know who you are. Also I lived above where the usual people hang out to do their dope.... Hence I can smell if you brought the piss poor variety or the real skunk strong variety

Well...it's evil wicked mean and nasty

Don't step on the grass Sam

And it will ruin our fair country

Don't be such an a$$ Sam

It will hook your Sue and Johnny

You're so full of bull Sam

All will pay who disagree with me

Please give up you've already lost the fight,alright.

Name that tune.

edit:sorry wrong thread.

Looks very familiar. A few days ago, we put a quarter pound of afghan gold through such a pipe, while camping out with some bedouins in the Jewish desert, about 5-6 miles south of the Masada, under a beautiful desert sky.

IMG_0251.jpg

Then we lit a bonfire

IMG_0270.jpg

and about 4 hours before sunrise we fell asleep on 1-inch thick mattresses, using the sheep method to keep warm, just to get up about an hour later and make our way to meet the sunrise at the Masada.

IMG_0178.jpg