The ONE thing we FORGOT!

• Klipsch Employees

There is something else that I forgot to do...and yes, we can blame me for both.

I printed a 3ft X 4ft poster of colter and his wall of speaker for everyone to write something on to give to him. Who and I got it all the way from Indy to Hope in the van with us and my wife & 3 kids. (No small task) In the end, I had so much going on I did not bring it on Sat. I was so mad at myself.

So, Mr. Colter, I have a slightly "bent" poster with no names on it for you anytime you want to come by the house and pick it up.

Colter also helped us out with some gear for Sat night's show.

Thanks man!

I have found some great friends here in Indy. Colter and Indyklipschfan are 2 of them.

aw shucks man, that would have been super cool. Kind of like those signature boards that they have at weddings. Would have been neat to have everybody's signatures on that poster.

Hope the gear helped out a bit. I think the Doc is getting to love having some compressors on board to help with the mix. We'll have to get together soon.

I'm blessed also, how many guys can count two super Klipsch employees as frequent guests to their home?

Michael

Let us not be so quick to place the blame on Trey. Yeah, I know....you guys are just kiddin'. But any one of us with cameras, and there we a lot of us, could have taken a group picture. I am as guilty as anyone else. I blame Verna: She had the still camera! [;)]

Let us not be so quick to place the blame on Trey. Yeah, I know....you guys are just kiddin'. But any one of us with cameras, and there we a lot of us, could have taken a group picture. I am as guilty as anyone else. I blame Verna: She had the still camera! [;)]

Blame me. I got so excited being at the factory I missloaded my Rolleiflex. Still haven't taken the time to rethread it.

If I had thought I could have brought my Kodak Century 2-D camera with Goertz Dagor lens and taken an 8X10. Would have been very cool[8-|].

Yeah, Richard, you can blame me for leafing you guys out...

I DID remember I wanted to take a group photo, but it was at about 10:45 Saturday night, and many folks had already left. [:(]

Next time, we should SCHEDULE the photo, and if it's at the factory, get the Klipsch employees in there, too!!

We had the photographer take a group photo at our wedding 19 years ago, and it's our favorite shot!

****************** WARNING****************************

SARCASTIC ATTEMPT AT HUMOR IS ABOUT TO APPEAR. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GET IT, BE FOREWARNED...[6]

WHEN WE GET TOGETHER AT HOPE AGAIN [:D]

NEXT YEAR!![H]

WE CAN GET ANOTHER PIC OF ALL OF US.

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MUCH I WANT TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN??

PAUL.[;)]

****************** WARNING****************************

SARCASTIC ATTEMPT AT HUMOR IS ABOUT TO APPEAR. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GET IT, BE FOREWARNED...[6]

WHEN WE GET TOGETHER AT HOPE AGAIN [:D]

NEXT YEAR!![H]

WE CAN GET ANOTHER PIC OF ALL OF US.

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW MUCH I WANT TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN??

PAUL.[;)]

Agree!!!