SNAKE OIL

Now you can have for the first time, the finest lubricant

EVER refined! The scales on snakes must move freely over each other for a

LIFETIME! Not only do they need to move freely for a lifetime, they need to do

it in the dirtiest conditions possible!

As snakes grow, they need to shed their skin as it is

composed entirely of these scales. We have perfected a way to extract this oil

from our domestically raised snakes FRESHLY shed skins, freshness is important

as the oil will dry up within a few hours of shedding. We have added a special polymer

to the extracted oil to keep it from drying and being wasted!

As you can see, this oil is very rare and thus it is only

for those audiophiles who are TRULY interested in the most advanced lubrication

possible for their turntable bearings. This oil is guaranteed to reduce rumble,

repel dirt and provide the smoothest possible surface for your platter to run

on!

You will hear extended high frequencies that you never knew

were on the record! The width and depth

of the sound stage will more than double while adding smoothness to the music

that you must hear to appreciate!

The cost is ONLY $98.99 for a 1/10 oz bottle! A true bargain

indeed when you remember how rare this oil is and how many snake skins are

needed to produce it!

But dont take our word for it, read what our customers have

to say;

NEW

UNBELEAVIBLE! This oil really works! I have never felt

any oil so slick! Bob R, 7/06

NEW

I never would have believed it but it is TRUE! I ordered

a bottle just to try and the improvement in my Turntables reproduction has CHANGED

MY MIND on upgrading to a Clear Audio table, I dont need it anymore! Harold

G. 6/06

NEW

While on vacation to the U.S. I heard the difference this

oil made in my friends turntable and I bought a bottle right then and there as

it can not be imported to my country, this is truly an INCREADIBLE OIL! Yellioan H. 6/06

Get it hot, Hit it hard! System in profile

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wishes for your new enterprise.

I would like to sign on to the effort and offer my services as a tester for prototype interconnects of which their performance can be enhanced (only golden ears will be able to appreciate these improvements) with light applications of snake oil on conductive surfaces.

I have connections in China.

Wow! You're sure to pick up some RF with patch cords that long!

And think of the hassle of flipping sides. You'd have to turn back practically immediately if you wanted to be there before the stylus got to the end. Maybe this is why some people still use changers.

I have connections in China.

Wow! You're sure to pick up some RF with patch cords that long!

And think of the hassle of flipping sides. You'd have to turn back practically immediately if you wanted to be there before the stylus got to the end. Maybe this is why some people still use changers.

Hah! No RF problems at all but then I only use very long cryogenically treated, irradiated, pure Brazilian silver patch cords fully immersed in a constant counter-current flow of concentrated Cal's Snake Oil. The physicists are stumped but then again they're only scientists. The soundstage is wide yet focused and very musical yet detailed. I have a live Ferrante and Teicher album on which you can actually hear a guy in the audience (10th row) clipping his finger nails after you treat it with Cal's Snake Oil (I swear, it blows my golden eared friends away when they hear it).

Flipping was outsourced a long time ago. Do you have any idea what you have to pay union flippers in the US anymore.

Michael, the snakes were imported but the offspring are now domestic. The imported oil is on discount at $ 499 / 1/10oz in cut glass decanters with pure silver dippers in the lid.

The grease is in development but the darn stuff is so slick that it won't stay where you put it on the TT.

I tried Chinese snakes but they looked too much like dragons, perhaps there oil will be ok on the knock off TTs that are sure to come.

Distrubition is currently by mail order but regional distrubitors seem like a good idea.

For those of you who have tried the oil and are happy, thank you for the kind words, Yes it does improve the connections when used IN SMALL AMOUNTS because if you use too much, the plugs won't stay in the jacks, they just fall out. A little goes a long way!

• Moderators

It' about time someone came up with such a oil.

Just to prove how good it is ,you could send a fraction of a drop for people to try. They could be instructed how to put it on their credit cards so it slides through the machine with ease for the purchase. Only the best for people that have this quality of equipment and knowledge the average person just can't understand !

Just a question though, do you have to have that super hearing that i read so much about or regular ears slightly abused work to hear the improvements?

Also is it safe to use if you have the magic pebbles and other products from that company?

Jacksonbart, you are clearly not the client we are after.
You must first READ the whole advert. If you did, you would find that we only
use the DISCARDED SKINS of the snakes, no snakes are actually harmed in the
process, JESH SOME PEOPLE!

The free sample sounds like a good idea but the oil is so
powerful that even a fraction of a drop is enough to do a single TT and I cant
risk the possibility that it would be used that way. If you cant hear the
difference with the use of my product, then you have such inferior hearing that
you should get a VTD for your telephone, like the DEAF have.

Our product is fully compatable with the audiophile grade outlet covers, magic pebels and the wonder clock. Other products in their line have not been tested but for those that were, there was a marked improvement in the combined use over their product alone

Hey Cal!

Seeings you're out there on the west coast I was wondering if you could track me down another bottle of Sasquatch Urine Tube and Tuner Cleaner.

The midwest distributor of this product is currently being held by the law under charges of retail fraud and therefore local supplies have dried up.

I only have a few dribbles left so if you run across some next day air or overnight express is fine with me.

......I tried Chinese snakes but they looked too much like dragons, perhaps there oil will be ok on the knock off TTs that are sure to come.....

You shouldn't dismiss the Chinese snake oil knock-off idea so quickly. My friends there could put out faux snake oil (or call it "tribute snake oil") for next to nothing. I swear that even an expert couldn't tell it from genuine snake oil.