My Puppy's cuter than yours

oscarsear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That puppy is a cute one..............all the dogs are nice.......Clarence, should have known you have a Rotty.....good lookin' girl................I have a 6 year old Female Brindle Boxer, first female dog, don't think I'll ever own a male again...................I had my Male brindle Boxer for 13 years, had to put him down, hardest damn thing I've ever done, but the female is a joy......................Gotta Love Dogs................Good friends.............

Duke Spinner is a Mortal Man with a small dog...........Well, I never thought he would own a small dog,...................wonders never cease..................Just goes to show ya............You never know.........................Puppies and Babies are cute................problem being...........Puppies become dogs, that's fine.................Babies grow up and become Adults, that's not cool.................sometimes......................Dogs are Great..........Good friends.............

Duke Spinner is a Mortal Man with a small dog...........Well, I never thought he would own a small dog,...................wonders never cease..................Just goes to show ya............You never know.........................Puppies and Babies are cute................problem being...........Puppies become dogs, that's fine.................Babies grow up and become Adults, that's not cool.................sometimes......................Dogs are Great..........Good friends.............

Maybe Duke has nothing small to hide [:P] and is content with his manhood. Or he is woman whipped. (I woulda said something elese But Amy would ban me)