The DVD is in...

• Klipsch Employees

I have mail form you both.

Point of information:

I accept all "thank yous" for everyone that worked with me to help make the whole event a fun one.

That list is long, with most of the folks never being named.

That is the way they want it. So, from all of ussins to all unins, your welcome.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

I too got the email unsent error when using the drop-down menu so I tried again from my own email and I haven't recieved an error yet. I wonder if the forum is confused or something.

I am glad other people are having the same problem. For a little while I thought maybe it was that force field Colter was talking about.

The regular mail in this area meaning the Gulf Coast and New Orleans are still experiencing some difficulties, (mainly due to processing space and shortage of manpower) but I didn't think the forum's email would have problems too.

There is such a shortage of labor in this area, even McDonald's and Burger King have offered hiring bonuses of $500 to $1000. The bonuses are paid out in the first two months of your employment with the company!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Glenn for sending me one of the first copies, along with the stake that I left at your place. One of these days I am going to have to go over to Krispy Koils and watch it with him. Again what a great job of production, I saw some of the wedding videos compiled and I must say he does a fantastic job, and really takes pride in his work.[Y]

Thanks Glenn for sending me one of the first copies, along with the stake that I left at your place. One of these days I am going to have to go over to Krispy Koils and watch it with him. Again what a great job of production, I saw some of the wedding videos compiled and I must say he does a fantastic job, and really takes pride in his work.[Y]

Mike: Great to see you back. Did you get a PC or was this just a drop-in? Thanks for the huge kudos! Verna and I sure do miss you and Jen! -Glenn

I emailed everyone that I have received mail from a " Got it" mail....

If you did not receive a ' got it" mail from me, and you have send a "I want one" mail, then re send it.

Hey Trey

I've sent e-mail twice now for the DVD but still haven't received a "GOT IT" return e-mail yet.

Will you check to see if you've received my e-mail please and let me know?

Thanks

mike tn[:)]