Hottest gift for someone who has everything!

wuzzzer

My brother and I about died laughing a few years ago when my mom wanted to buy one of those for my dad.....not knowing that you didn't need to rewind dvd's. She thought it would be a good present considering how many dvd's he watches.

I'd be curious to know just how many people purchase these not knowing they're supposed to be a gag gift.... [:o]

Come on oldbuck, you know you almost ordered a rewinder. [;)]

I bought two..........................I also bought a roll of film for my digital camera.!!!!!!

Sweeeet! I heard with the newer high res digital cameras you can now use ASA 1000 film in bright sunlight.

Does it go "bing" when it is done?

I would have it just to laugh at some people.. I can se handing them a disc....and the unit.. Just act like nothing is wrong at all.... "Well can you please rewind this for me.." look a way just a second and see them sweat n see if YOUR serious too?

hahahahahaha

under 5 dollars... SOLD...

And I thought "Hottest" gift would have to be something like that is sooo, like ya know, "HOT" ... Paris Hilton.

What a POS design. The idiot that designed that thing obviously doesn't know that some DVD's now come with "widescreen" on one side and 4:3 on the other. And the way that rewinder thing is designed, once you get done with the "widescreen" side, you have to flip the disc over to do the 4:3 side. What a joke!!! I would've designed it such that it would rewind BOTH sides at the same time. Sheesh.........guess you get what you pay for nowadays, huh?

Tom

And can we hear all of those devil backmasking lyrics we missed as kids on this thing too?

"This is an example of the completion backwards principle. If you can possibly manage the time.. Please play both sides in one meeting." From the 80's group The Tubes... just before the song, "Talk To Ya Later...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwCmrfafYjM