Anyone Expecting A Nice Christmas Bonus?

garymd

I'd still rather drive your German Hammer Rob[;)]

We too are glad your going to celebrate yet another Christmas with us you semi-old coot[:P]

Rich, seeing your baby in print is going to make me call my buddy again and harrass him for not getting us a #[:@] She is a beauty[:D]

I have seen in print that those Christmas bonuses are really becoming a thing of the past but then again the last time I remember getting one we had a different group running the country[:(] OK,OK,OK that is all I'm going to say don't send me packing[:#]LOL

Actually Oldbuckster, from what I hear they haven't settled on the name yet. Guesses have been among SS, Stingray, Blue Devil, Z-07, Z-06 R, and I've even heard they might re-introduce the ZR-1 badge (although that seems highly unlikely). Also, horsepower will be at 650 with a supercharged engine -- already the current Z-06 puts out 505.

http://www.automobilemag.com/future_cars/2008/0609_2009_chevrolet_corvette_z07/

• Moderators

I'm glad just to see another Christmas.............................I would take an 07 Corvette SS though................

Oldbuckster,

I was thinking this might be the year I ask dtel for that new Corvette.[;)] I mean I did agree to remarry him on December 9 and my birthday is Christmas Day, so he would be getting a break. One gift for all three ocassions.[;)]

I better be quiet, he might ask me for one.[:#]

I'm glad just to see another Christmas.............................I would take an 07 Corvette SS though................

Oldbuckster,

I was thinking this might be the year I ask dtel for that new Corvette.[;)] I mean I did agree to remarry him on December 9 and my birthday is Christmas Day, so he would be getting a break. One gift for all three ocassions.[;)]

I better be quiet, he might ask me for one.[:#]

I could not think of a FINER gift than that..........................Well, maybe a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Still like me now?...............Me, I'm just glad with all that has happened to me, to be here for another Christmas, and I look forward to my Kids coming Home, last time I saw them I was in a Hospital Bed full of tubes, and machines, and I could not talk. So this is a very special Christmas for Me, as I hope it is for everyone...............ENJOY LIFE...............

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?anlgtabl&1165284832&auc&3&4&

Hi honey. Look what I bought the family for Christmas!!

Do they make that puppy in Black? It seems somewhere I saw a picture of one in black.

The Basis is in my future, but the trachorns are next. Hopefully, before the end of 2007, I will be able to afford one.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?anlgtabl&1165284832&auc&3&4&

Do they make that puppy in Black? It seems somewhere I saw a picture of one in black.

According to the Basis website, they make them in clear/silver trim, black/silver trim, and black/black trim. The pictures on Basis's home page are all clear acrylic versions (http://www.basisaudio.com/). Gary and I were told a year ago that black had become much more expensive for Basis. I think another major reason for the clear versions on the website is that photography is much easier with clear than with all-black.

lc

Take a really small dustpan, Dave.

I haven't had a significant bonus in 6 or 7 years. Oh well, who needs bonuses? Mrs. fini is getting me an

gallery-big-02.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Coool Fini ! ! ! ! I've had about 10 Macs and they have all been great but the G4 and newer have been my faves : )

Cool, Mark! Yes, this will be a significant step up from my 600Mhz iMac G3, doncha think?

It's already under the tree. CompUSA had a 24 month no interest deal going, so we couldn't pass it up!

We just got whatever memory came standard. How high are you going?

I just got the 24" iMac about 1.5-2 weeks ago. First time Mac user. Everything died at once and I had to make a move. I still have irritations with the switch to the OS, but the computer itself is pure art. Got it from Amazon for the price savings. I'll add more memory down the road when I feel I need it.