This clock made my $500K+ system loose it's harshness in the highs!!!

rockbobmel

I've got 7 of them in my listening room. Really tightened up the bottom end of my La Scala's. I think they can reach down to about 35hz now.

Having said that my biggest tweak was when I replaced all the wall outlet receptacles with these.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?accstwek&1169754218

They are a bargain at 4/$100...

Mike

I read all the reviews and the rest of the website (I.E. The pebbles, about the designer).

If it were possible for a device to affect audio and video, what are the potential ways it could achieve thatknowing what's said about the clock? Or.....if the device does in fact work.....does it instead affect the human vision and hearing somehow, and not the source? Powerful magnet? Dog whistle technology? RF?

I'll pitch in $50.00 towards a clock, if three others want to try it out. We can each have the clock for a trial period.

I'll pitch in $50.00 towards a clock, if three others want to try it out. We can each have the clock for a trial period.

I hope you are kidding. This is beyond snake oil if you ask me. Just one man's ploy to make a buck with the Audiophile crowd, since he know's they'll buy anything if they think it will make their system sound better. Either that, or he has a tremendous sense of humor...

You would have to be an idiot to fall for this:

You must put the clock in the LISTENING room and receive incredible highs, yada, yada, yada. But why, because according to the ait improves the sound and video in EVERY room in the house. Hell, its so good you can't even leave it in your car parked in the garage because it will continue to improve the sound. It only fails to improve the sound when it is sat outside the house. Yet it must be in my listening room? And its better if I buy two?

There is a sucker born every minute.

Send me some money as my product is better; I have an old dirty sock in the laundry room which is - right now - improving the audio and video at your house. If I don't receive the money in three days, I am pulling the plug and washing it and your sound will go back to crap.

I suspect that if it does do anything at all it does nothing to the source, but somehow emits "something" that could possibly affect the listener. I have no idea what.

But I think of a light flashing at precisely the right strobe that it causes some people to have a seisure. But not all.

What if there is a way to emit electromagnetic energy that changes perception by a small amount (like electronic LSD)? [^o)]

Did you read where it helped the guy's $50K system? Now lets take a look at that statement in itself...... If the guy spent $50K on his system, (lets assume he has a good room also), WTF is his highs shrill and mids unfocused?, etc, etc, etc... I think this clock makes you pay attention to your system more because you are trying to hear something more. If you are that obsessed in the first place, then what can be added (in addition to) the clock? The chip?, Brilliant Pebbles? Jack plates, power cords, ceramic speaker wire supports? Didn't we get our systems to enjoy and not be tortured by them? Guys that buy these gadgets should go volunteer for the Salvation Army or Shriners Hospital....... AND NOT TELL ANYONE!!!

Did you read where it helped the guy's $50K system? Now lets take a look at that statement in itself...... If the guy spent $50K on his system, (lets assume he has a good room also), WTF is his highs shrill and mids unfocused?, etc, etc, etc... I think this clock makes you pay attention to your system more because you are trying to hear something more. If you are that obsessed in the first place, then what can be added (in addition to) the clock? The chip?, Brilliant Pebbles? Jack plates, power cords, ceramic speaker wire supports? Didn't we get our systems to enjoy and not be tortured by them? Guys that buy these gadgets should go volunteer for the Salvation Army or Shriners Hospital....... AND NOT TELL ANYONE!!!

[:D]

Do you think all his products are out and out fraud? Nothing in the clock, pebbles, etc. ? Just technical pretzel logic explanations and all complete lies? I think this guy is a several clicks above that, and may be misapplying some neat technology.

I wanted to get the clock, try it, and then let one of my most experienced engineers disassemble and analyze it. I believe that it is not an ordinary clock. I wouldn't buy it to augment my stereo. So your point is well taken. [:D] I admit after reading his background and about the highly technical nature of his products that there is some interest.

So, to dismiss the technology before looking closely at it is like saying that fuel cells would never work (making electricity out of hydrogen). Who would ever try that? What a joke, right?

I think this guy thinks outside the box and you just never know about these things without investigating. Maybe his technologies could make you money if you understood it better and applied it in a more practical way. $$$

But I have to agree that it seems wild to believe what's being suggested without a clearer more down to earth explanation.

[:D]

Do you think all his products are out and out fraud? Nothing in the clock, pebbles, etc. ? Just technical pretzel logic explanations and all complete lies? I think this guy is a several clicks above that, and may be misapplying some neat technology.

I wanted to get the clock, try it, and then let one of my most experienced engineers disassemble and analyze it. I believe that it is not an ordinary clock. I wouldn't buy it to augment my stereo. So your point is well taken. [:D] I admit after reading his background and about the highly technical nature of his products that there is some interest.

So, to dismiss the technology before looking closely at it is like saying that fuel cells would never work (making electricity out of hydrogen). Who would ever try that? What a joke, right?

I think this guy thinks outside the box and you just never know about these things without investigating. Maybe his technologies could make you money if you understood it better and applied it in a more practical way. $$$

But I have to agree that it seems wild to believe what's being suggested without a clearer more down to earth explanation.

I still like the idea of electronic lsd.....it's gotta be easier on the brain cells.