Bikini Qualifications

dtel

• Moderators

Ok I have to say something, it will not be Politically correct but I have to say it anyway !

I don't hang out on a beach or public places where you would swim or wear a bathing suit very often at all. But after ending a cruise today and being around the general public for the last week, THEIR SHOULD BE AN APPLACTION PROCESS TO BUY A BIKINI !

Ok I would be the first to say my wife or I are not in very good shape, I'm not judging the size or shape of anyone but how much of it they decide to show off to the general public ! To be fair I am glad they feel comfortable enough to dress how they like, but I have to say some people have tons more nerve than I could ever get together. It was a sight to see, good and bad !

Ok I have to say something, it will not be Politically correct but I have to say it anyway !

I don't hang out on a beach or public places where you would swim or wear a bathing suit very often at all. But after ending a cruise today and being around the general public for the last week, THEIR SHOULD BE AN APPLACTION PROCESS TO BUY A BIKINI !

Ok I would be the first to say my wife or I are not in very good shape, I'm not judging the size or shape of anyone but how much of it they decide to show off to the general public ! To be fair I am glad they feel comfortable enough to dress how they like, but I have to say some people have tons more nerve than I could ever get together. It was a sight to see, good and bad !

How about the old Eurpoean men that wear the banana suits. Lovely.

• Moderators

You mean, the world isn't full of 50 year old women that look like the BOW-FLEX woman? Hard to believe, or those 50 year old guys, with the 6 pack abs.....................a cruise ship isn't full of those beautiful people? What's this world coming to????????? I am crushed..........................

No OB it's not full of BOW-FLEX people by a long shot, real people with in some instances real small bathing suits[:S]

Also OB " it's not full of those beautiful people " hey they let us on !

It's not the beauty or the size or shape it's how much was being exhibited from some brave people. Nothing obscene just some really brave people.[:o]

One thing about it though it does make you feel better about a normal bathing suit .

so, it is again the age-old question: where were the Fashion Police when you needed them ?. . .

I used to think that spandex and leggings should not be made in certain sizes, until it was pointed out to me that it probably doesn't matter to the offenders, as they were already wearing sizes that were way too small . . .

I'm not positive this is the right time or place, but I'd like my friends here to know I'm very close to introducing a new line of undergarments. The key feature is you hardly ever have to change them! The secret is the activated charcoal crotch pouch. You should be seeing The Marathong® in Victoria's Secretions this Spring.

Hey dtel....you think that's something. I chartered a 52' Beneteau sailboat for 7 days in the British Virgin Islands some years back and our crew said it was ok if we went sans clothes as it was normal in the BVI. All they asked was not to come to dinner all nat-choo-ral. None of us ever did the nekked thing, but we saw plenty of folks on other boats that did. HO - BOY!!!! Some folks we saw gave a new meaning to "letting it all hang out". LOL........

I've often said that when I become President, one of the laws I'm gonna pass is a law that allows you to walk up to someone who shouldn't be wearing spandex (or a bikini) and issue them an order that says, "COVER UP OR GO HOME!!" LMAO..............

Tom

You cant legislate good taste

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I love the little half-naked chickee-poos, but as a middle aged man myself (how the hell did that happen?), I appreciate a good-looking, middle age woman, who knows what she likes and how to please a man!

I went island hopping in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Biminis on a 42 sailing cat for a week after my divorce! We saw plenty of boaters going au natarel in the hot sun.

We have a Mardi Gras like celebration here at Halloween! Last year I had a great seat, right under the New Orleans style balconies. I saw more young, bare breasts in one night than a decade of strip clubs.