Who's attending?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

To check you out, they don't want to bring just anybody to there city......... also Credit checks, criminal profile, racial profile, religious profile, drug screen, Political affiliation, order magazines in your name , sell names to a mailing list, Identity fraud, fake eBay accounts, acquire fake passports, sell your name to illegal citizens, female impersonators, that " Kathy Mason thing" may have been before you joined the forum though, OR they may just want to make a list ?

JUST KIDDING........I HAVE KNOW IDEA REALLY.........just giving you a hard time ! [:D]

am i in trouble ! [A]

It's nice to finally know the 'real' members. Plus it'd be pretty stupid running around calling guys Dtel, Skonopa, frzninvt etc. If we went out in public they'd wonder what planet we were from.

Amy usually makes the name tags up with Forum Name, Earth Name, Avatar and state I believe. Amy's the best!

And will need a hair sample and bit of skin.. just off the nape of the neck there.... that didn't hurt a bit did it?[:o]

It's nice to finally know the 'real' members. Plus it'd be pretty stupid running around calling guys Dtel, Skonopa, frzninvt etc. If we went out in public they'd wonder what planet we were from.

Amy usually makes the name tags up with Forum Name, Earth Name, Avatar and state I believe. Amy's the best!

And will need a hair sample and bit of skin.. just off the nape of the neck there.... that didn't hurt a bit did it?[:O]

yikes! I haven't been to indy since 1979; but, a major credit card won't suffice? things sure have changed.

• Moderators

I really wish I could attend - This is happening during peak season at our restaurant and there is no way for me to break away for a few days.[:(] Someday maybe - I would sure like to tour the facilities and meet everyone at the gathering.

Bill W.

Bill, welcome to the Forum.

If there is any way possible you really need to make the Pilgramage. If not this one, maybe the next one. Only thing is...they are usually held around this same time in June.

It is an awesome experience.

It's like a huge family reunion...only everybody actually likes each other.[;)] Well, most everyone likes each other...[;)]

All right Seadog, from the looks of the guest list we will be having a family reunion.[;)] Glad to see you are going to make it.

family reunion?

more like the hatfields and the mccoys......careful, jim hunter is from the hatfield clan........

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

No, only on the Forum do they feud. So are you from the McCoy clan?[;)]

clan? clan? we don't need no stinking clan?

i am from the "ruben and the jets" "family"........

have a blessed day,

roy delgado