Worst cover

sputnik

Yes, I realize it Bob's song, but I can still not be fond of it can't I?? Geez, you people care too much. Music is music, we all have our preferences....If we didn't the world would suck

Relax dude, it came out like that in the context of the thread. I'm sure most people like Hendrix' version of "All Along the Watchtower" better than Dylan's, even though it is Bob Dylan's song...

Yes, I realize it Bob's song, but I can still not be fond of it can't I?? Geez, you people care too much. Music is music, we all have our preferences....If we didn't the world would suck

Music is Music....................What does that mean? Without the Music why would you need Klipsch speakers?

Wow, harsh Ear, but somewhat true....

oldtimer: *BreathInBreathOutBreathInBreathOut* Ok, I'm relaxed. Just put myself on the defensive a little too quick eh?

attaboy darkside just humor us old guys. This forum is different, it's not all about testosterone, except for 2 channel

right oldtimer?

attaboy darkside just humor us old guys. This forum is different, it's not all about testosterone, except for 2 channel

right oldtimer?

HAHA, trust me, I will do my best....ugg, sleep now, got school tomorrow

OB:

you reminded me (in some roundabout fashion that's impossible to

explain) of this person I met playing Counter Strike online who said

they didn't like music because, they said, if you don't listen to

music, you can live 10 years longer. HA! balogna!!! What would the

world be without music??? Well, we certainly wouldn't have covers like that thing from shakira....at the most