heres a vinyl deal for the first people to reply positively !!!!!!!!!!!!!

joessportster

as i have had no response to a lot of 3000 albums at 50 cent each heres a differant way suggested by pete

i have pared down my collection from 5000 or so and have about 3000 to get rid of so here it is there are about 2500 jazz albums and near 1000 classic rock, classical, country

i will offer up a grab box lots, no picking thru albums, no complaining i wanted this or that if you tell me you are more interested in one or the other i will try to be sure that the bulk of your order is what you like most, but no guarantees on content, i will sell grab boxes as follows

50 albums = 40.00 plus shipping thats 80 cent each

100 albums = 75.00 plus shipping thats 75 cent each

150 albums = 105.00 plus shipping thats 70 cent each

200 albums = 130.00 plus shipping thats 65 cent each

250 albums = 150.00 plus shipping thats 60 cent each

any amount over 250 albums will be 50 cent each,

you can figure about 50 albums would run 18.00 to ship thru media mail, neeedless to say there would be a great deal of effort & expense (packing materials, gas, etc...), on my part with shipping so figure i would ship once a week say thursday's my day off work, at these prices you cant even shop at salvation army and get albums this cheap and the overwhelming majority are vg++ to near mint

again i am not interested in picking thru these or making a list i have to many things on my plate to get into that i can promise you this is the cheapest you will find some of these

this is a partial listing of just a few of the artists involved:

RAMSEY LEWIS, BASIE, ELLINGTON, PEARL BAILY,GERRY MULLIGAN, FATS WALLER,BILLY EKSTIEN, BOBBY HACKET, LIONEL HAMPTON, DJANGO REINHARDT, ZOOT SIMS, CAB CALLOWAY, ETC...ETC...ETC...

PINK FLOYD, KISS, ZEPPLIN, PETTY, CARS, FRANKS, PRETENDERS, HEART, MARSHALL TUCKER, SPRINGSTEEN, CHICAGO, CLAPTON, CREAM,

Joe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all pm's dont seem to work very well please email me at joespride02@yahoo.com

also a note on shipping i have had quite a response to the grab box's and i want restate that i will only be shipping on thursdays and as you can imagine what it would be like to carry al these boxes to the post office, i will be shipping in the order of payment at a rate of 500/ 750 albums per thursday, that will be around 10/15 boxes...........so please be a little patient with me your items will be shipped but it may take a week or soright now for this thursday comming i am at 550 albums i have to ship that leaves a little room for 1 or 2 more if i receive payments

thanks for the response and understanding

Joe