Dtel in hospital

colterphoto1

Not trying to be a wise guy, but you must take food in, for it to come out.....................Leave the Tobacco alone, this is a good time to do it ......Christy, 2 major operations in 4 years, I think I know something about being grumpy to my wife, and a general pain in the Butt, the tougher we males are when healthy, we're babies when we are hurt........just speaking for myself.................

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dtel and Christy, I am glad to hear that everything came out alright, (LOL). Dtel you are surrounded with great people in your family, don't be in any rush to get back to your usual self. Kinda let things come natrualy, you will find yourself back in notime. I hope you guys can make it down for Mardi Gras, let me know if you plan on coming down.

Jay

I go to a little football game where the COLTS won in Miami.. As promissed if we won I would take the wife and kiddies to Disney World, and I come home to over 20" of snow and I see this thread... WOW... Glad to hear your ok and getting back to normal.

Take care, glad your passing gas too, as what was said earlier too, passing gas and a few good bowel movements after surgery is always a good thing...LOL> Whooo Hoo Dtel making poopie pies!!!!

I, too have been away from the forum, and when I logged on today I read this entire thread! Glad Dtel's on the mend, and thankful he has the love and support of his entire family and from his many forum friends! With all these good vibes going around, he can't help but get better!

I spoke with Christy for a few minutes this morning and "SHE AND DTEL" were out enjoying

the snow where the were at for the vacation they are on! She stated that "Dtel had gotten

rid of all the GAS that he had accumulated and had "PAINTED THE PORCELAIN" several

times since the "PREVIOUS BM DROUT" that he was experiencing earlier! I told Christy that

I would post tonight about "Dtel's Speedy Recovery"! She said he is doing just fine now!

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves!

OUTTA HERE![:D]

Mac[Y]

I spoke with Christy for a few minutes this morning and "SHE AND DTEL" were out enjoying

the snow where the were at for the vacation they are on! She stated that "Dtel had gotten

rid of all the GAS that he had accumulated and had "PAINTED THE PORCELAIN" several

times since the "PREVIOUS BM DROUT" that he was experiencing earlier! I told Christy that

I would post tonight about "Dtel's Speedy Recovery"! She said he is doing just fine now!

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves!

OUTTA HERE![:D]

Mac[Y]

Great news Mac! I hope you did not divulge too much there (poor ole' Dtel, the stuff we're talking about).

Hey Brian,

I might have divulged a little more detail than necessary but I really thought that the "BOYS" here at

the forum would appreciate my "TERMINAL POTTY HUMOR" [6]and it was being referenced to in

several postings! I know you are gonna be one "HAPPY CAMPER"[:D] when you finally get my

FORTE II"S that "CHRISTY AND DTEL" picked up for you!

I have decided that I want a pair of the "HERESY III's"[;)] to replace the Forte II's that you snagged

from me! Give me a shout when you take possession of the "KILLER FORTE II's"[H].

GOTTA GET ME A GIBSON LES PAUL IN TOBACCO SUNBURST TO MATCH MY GIBSON
ES-335![8-)][Y]

Mac

• Moderators

So what color did he paint the procelain?

Camoflage brown!!!! Seriously guys we just stopped at an internet cafe to post and let you know dtel is doing a lot better. Still very sore and a few muscles in his tummy are a little worse because of the wear. He finally slept through the night last night.

There are a couple of other health issues we need to have addressed upon our return home, one of which is a severe case of sleep apnea. It seems to have worsened since the surgery.

Otherwise he is doing much better. Kind of slow at getting around, I think the age has something to do with it. Also, it is his first surgery and for those of you that have never met us, dtel is a very big guy. 6'2" and 270 pounds...I am sure that adds to the healing process. You know "the bigger they are the harder they fall". We will be stopping back in here tomorrow sometime so I will update the post once again.

The snow is awesome....I love the Smoky Mountain area...we are in the beginning phases of looking for land to purchase somewhere up this way...just looking right now...but I want to live here before I am no longer able to enjoy it...

Coytee...I am truly envious of you...and the few others that live up this way.

OB...it's way too cold for me up there....that goes for Picky and the guys that live up that way....now Arkansas might not be too bad...a little further north than Little Rock....

Will post again soon....we miss you guys.

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and support. Keep the positives going...we need all we can get...

2 ideas.... walking will be the best exercise he can do, and do not eat too much your belly hurts.

Better to have good 3-4 meals lighter than normal and let yourself have 8 hours between the last meal and breakfast too.. (Where he should be sleeping too!)

OK, I am done being mister mom!