Dtel in hospital

colterphoto1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to tell everyone here at the forum about my first experience with "Elden & Christy"!

They drove down Saturday to Tuscaloosa,AL to meet me and pick up my [:'(] Gorgeous "OAK

CLEAR" Forte II's for BRIAN (Oldtimer) here at the Forum! I was just so impressed that someone

would offer to drive 5 hours to pick up speakers for someone else! It speaks volumes for the

caliber of people that "Elden aka., Dtel and Christy" are! I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to

meet them and found out that they live very close in South Mississippi to where I grew up as a

young whippersnapper! Christy had called me and told me to post here at the forum about Dtel

but Michael beat me to it! Anyway I am proud to be a new member of the Klipsch forum and I

am going to have to get a pair of the new Heresy III's[:D] to replace my "Forte II's" that I sold to

"OLDTIMER"! It is very nice to hear that Dtel is out of surgery and things went fine!! I know

that he will have the "FORTE'S" to help give him a speedy recovery!

Mac

Yes he got some good drugs Morphine I believe. I am sure he doesn't care about the sexy nurses or anything else His brain is automated to think only of food lol! I am just glad the surgery was over. I don't believe I have ever seen my Daddy sick. I know I have never even seen him throw up. I didn't get to be there b/c I live 5 hrs away and that may have been a good thing b/c my heart would break seeing him in a hospital bed awake and happy or asleep. But as long as he gets better I could deal with the heart ache! I wouldn't call myself a Daddys girl but he says he made me the pain in the *** I am so I guess I am. We are looking forward to him getting better and looking forward to his lovely sense of humor. BTW Keep my momma in your thoughts and prayers too. She has been really tore up about this and she hasn't been well either.

Jess

You got it Jessica- I'll call Christy every day and let her talk my ear off. I could hear the pain in her voice tonight.

btw the 'Daddy's girl" thing is a compliment when your Daddy is Dtel!

Welcome to the Forum Mac, yeah that's just the kind of guy Dtel is. Welcome to the Madness!

Michael

I'm thinking we could have saved Dtel a few bucks and done it ourselves........

Where's JW when you need him? Over the phone surgery.... Sponge count please?

Seriously though... I had an appendectomy 25 years ago and mine wasn't where it was supposed to be.

They had to open me up to find the thing. Glad he's on the road to recovery.

Oh yeah.... By the way. My doc said no sex for sixth months.... They don't consider that rehab or physical therapy.

I'm jamming with my "backup H/K 930" and Cornwall 1's for you, Dtel.

You'll be back in the saddle soon. I know it!

What you talking about milk it for all its worth.....I think that may be a normal thing ...king of the house is Buddy hands down...he is the supervisor!! Momma is up at the hospital for the night with "Dtel" I am sure he is sawing a forest..Yall are really awesome people! Its nice to know the whole world isn't full of creaps! I am glad my parents have friends like yall on here. Yall all seem to really care about each other. And Mr. Michael...Thanks...I would have called you but my phone went dead from everyone and there grandmomma calling today.

Jess

Hospitals suck, but you are surrounded by nice people, Doctor's get the Glory, the Nurses get you back on your feet......Dtel is very lucky that he got it cared for, but I have a feeling he played tough guy, became stubborn about it, before he gave in and sought help. How's Mrs. Dtel taking it, I have a feeling she is strong, and the family is in good hands until Dtel is back on his feet...................My prayers are with you....Speedy recovery.......and I bet when the dust settles, Dtel will understand what I mean about being Thankful for every day I wake up...........BEST WISHES..........