dean at it again II

bodcaw boy

well deano,

were you talked out of the jubs for your own sake?

seriously, i guess i will be hauling those light weight speakers in the chamber for some crazy, plug ugly horn loving, small speaker glasses wearing, turn out the lights so i can't see how big these suckers really are, you aren't getting these in the divorce garage selling, honey didn't i say big, i profess Christ is Lord, can i get an amen brother........person.

i guess i will get a passive done and will get active parameters in case another nut comes along. bet you can say the above statement in one breath!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an easy way to remove the baffle in the Chorus II so that I could put em back to stock if I wanted? You think I could sell a pair of Heresy for enough to fund a pair of horns + drivers? I don't do much surround sound listening anymore and I've been wanting to improve the sound of my mains - seems like the woofer is 3dB down all around. My interest is peaked.

Did Chuck make it back into town yet? If you sent emails since Friday I won't see them until I get into work on Tuesday -- tomorrow's a federal holiday and I'm off. If you guys have any good info for me I'd sure like to see it before then -- you can forward the emails to my home address: dgwescott@sbcglobal.net

It sure would be nice if you'd model out a passive for the K-510, I don't think I'll be able to afford the EV unit until summer.

People would have better luck talking me out of something if they showed indifference. I'd buy them now even if a dozen people told me they were the worst things they had ever heard.:)

Funny -- the things you run into at the Asylum:

• Posted by
Klipschead on April 07, 2000 at 06:33:06:

In Reply to: Re: Klipsch Jubilee? posted by Tom Brennan on April 06, 2000 at 15:23:44:

I guess I'll start saving my pennies...giving up food is out of the question though. Maybe I'll just sell my Anthem stuff and start over. Wouldn't be the first time.
Dean,

Funny -- the things you run into at the Asylum:

• Posted by
Klipschead on April 07, 2000 at 06:33:06:

In Reply to: Re: Klipsch Jubilee? posted by Tom Brennan on April 06, 2000 at 15:23:44:

I guess I'll start saving my pennies...giving up food is out of the question though. Maybe I'll just sell my Anthem stuff and start over. Wouldn't be the first time.

Dean,

Deano, whatdoyawant, more $$$$?[;)]once I get my smilinwalls here, I am gonna fly you out, than we can talk about OUR future together[|-)]heh heh heh