Newly Restored Khorns

greg928gts

I know some of you here enjoy my photo-essays and re-veneering projects, and I enjoy the virtual pat on the back.

I've got a new project in the works now that I finally have my shop up and running again. 1974 Khorns in need of new veneer and a lot of detail work.

Project posted on ebay and Audiogon.

Here's my webpage www.dcchomes.com/Mkhorn.html

I welcome any and all input, criticism, compliments, etc... Constructive please, my friends.

Greg

I know some of you here enjoy my photo-essays and re-veneering projects, and I enjoy the virtual pat on the back.

I've got a new project in the works now that I finally have my shop up and running again. 1974 Khorns in need of new veneer and a lot of detail work.

Project posted on ebay and Audiogon.

Here's my webpage www.dcchomes.com/Mkhorn.html

I welcome any and all input, criticism, compliments, etc... Constructive please, my friends.

Greg

Actually, these speakers would be a 'Steal' for someone. No need for apologies. You are truly a fine craftsman!

You are walking reference material, Colt and Greg is legend material.

Pawwwwlllllllleeeeeeeease. Legend? You guys are too much.

BTW, the 928 is much less a Porsche and more a 928, if you know what I mean. I would like to remind everyone that it's FOURTEEN YEARS OLD and has a long list of issues. It only looks so good because it's NEVER DRIVEN!!! Well, rarely driven, which only makes things worse mechanically. It's a work of art though, which is the real reason I own it. It doesn't even have to run. It's doing its job just sitting there, kind of like a painting on a wall.

Greg

Just bustin' on you Bud, mine is on page 19 of coolest car thread in general section, the Silver one, under a Kaiser set say post, Old Maine Bud, take a look, but your garage is better than mine..................

Beauty. Is that a turbo?

Greg

BTW, the 928 is much less a Porsche and more a 928, if you know what I mean. I would like to remind everyone that it's FOURTEEN YEARS OLD and has a long list of issues. It only looks so good because it's NEVER DRIVEN!!! Well, rarely driven, which only makes things worse mechanically. It's a work of art though, which is the real reason I own it. It doesn't even have to run. It's doing its job just sitting there, kind of like a painting on a wall.

Greg

I had a 1984 944 that I owned since new. Had 80,000 miles on it. Hit 14 and all kinds of problems...muffler, motor mounts, air conditioning, etc...cost me $10,000 in repairs. Sold it for the cost of a pair of used K-horns ($2,500).