Nice weather?

colterphoto1

It's a beauty day here in Indy. About 60 no wind, great day for puttering in the garage. I'm making way for some new arrivals. VERY BIG arrivals. Got the Who blaring through the LSI stacks and a LaFinca cigar lit up.

So what are you doing? Please post and then go back to it, mmmmk?

Now KICK OUT THE JAMS BROTHERS!

Michael

Nice weather here.....70 and sunny. Watching the ACC tournament. Got out the 40' ladder and leaf blower at half time of the Carolina game and blew the leaves and pine straw off the roof...that ladder is way to heavy for a guy my age. No tunes yet but happy hour is right around the corner.

Guest Anonymous

85 here in AZ been in the house all afternoon listning to the Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East lp, and sucking down a few Buds.

76 and sunny here.

Off to fill up the lawnmower and cut the grass, weeds and dawg poop.

Later take off the hard top on the Jeep and go topless until October.

This is the best time in Alabama. In a couple weeks it will be in the 90's and it will be AC weather.

Hope everyone has great weather.

Danny

Pretty nice in Southern IN,got the garage cleaned up and some stuff ready for spring.Jammed to Jeff Beck " Wired"and Cream "Royal Albert Hall" dvd on the garage HT,or as I call it,GT.Oh,and took the Cuda for a ride around the lake.

It was low 70's on Saturday here in Hot Springs, so when I finished the last coat of poly on my newly stained hardwood floors in the dining room I took the vette for a spin in the mountains. Beautiful....

This weekend I'm cruising down to Hope if the weather is nice and visit the museum.

KG

BTW, next time I get an idea for a flooring project, will someone PLEASE tell me about all the sanding and "being on your knees for hours" work that this takes? Argh!