MARCH MADNESS!!!

kelA

Ok guys, it is that time of year again. Let's get some of your picks on record for the final four, and eventual champ. For the Final Four in my main bracket, I am going with Florida, Kansas, Georgetown, and Ohio State. For the final I will say Kansas vs. Ohio State. Kansas for the national championship. Let the games begin.

It makes for an interesting diversion when there is no hockey on. Sorry can't join in the prediction fun since I just haven't paid much attention. Have it on the tube right now with Mozart instead of play by play. Shoes squeaking on court drives the spouse to irritation.

(3) different pools:

a. OSU / FLA / UCLA / GEO w/FLA winning

b. FLA / KANSAS / OSU / GEO w/Kansas winning

c. UCLA / FLA / OSU / GEO w/Geo winning

6-0

3-3

3-3 so far......upsets not happening, but I LIVE FOR THIS TIME OF THE YEAR! Now being an AVID Maryland fan, I cannot select Duke or NC for the final 4. Duke sux this year anyhow

Good luck to everyone

Well so far through the early games I am 6-0, and 5-1 in my brackets. I generally do pretty good on the first day of the tournament, but things fall apart rather quick on Friday. For the tournament being a billion dollar event, this sure is a slow topic on here. I guess everybody is playing with their #1 hobby. KLIPSCH.

Yeah me too Amy. It is so hard to believe that people actually picked Duke to lose last night. I had them being one and done, since they were clearly having a down year. I guess that is why I will never win the big pools on CBS and ESPN. I will just stay in the local pools, at least these people think like I do for most of the games.[H]

• Moderators

Yeah, I had too much faith in Coach K and The General....

At least I had them both losing the next round. [:D]

I'm sure my bracket will completely fall apart today, it usually does, but it's too much fun to not do.

My wife hates mid-MArch. The tourney pre-empts the Young and the Restless for a couple of Thurs-Fri and plus this year the ACC tourney added an extra week of missed episodes.

I go around the house whistling or humming the little CBS tune that they play when they're about to roll some scores or when they go to a break.

Florida

Kansas

Memphis

no hope in the East

Daddy Dee, how can you overlook Georgetown Hoyas who are have lost only to Syracuse in the last 17 games? I really think they stand a good chance if they match up against NC. Got them in all (3) pools.......a lot at stake, but they've been on a roll.

NC let E. Kentucky back into the game last night before they took over the game in the back 1/2 of the second quarter. It is still way too early, but 17-2 so far in my best pool. (5) losses in the other (2), but the important thing is NOT TO LOSE ANY SWEET 16's. I am sure most people won't feel the sting until after Sunday.

That will separate the boyz from the men, or the girls from the women (equal time)[:D]