Holy Crapola.... Get A Pair of ALK'ed Belles For $20

Gilbert

These guys are so smart that if you respond or aska question they get you login id or other information without you knowing. I used to mess with these guy's by asking them a question then when they respond I tell them I have their IP adddress, service provider and now home account info that i'm turning over to the FBI, Also that me an my biker friends are coming over to thank him persnaly for trying to steel, so keep looking over your shoulder.

But then I stopped becuse I learned that as soon as you resond or email they get your Info.

I work in IT for a very large company and have been involved in internet fraud. so I speak from experience

There real problem is folks who use the same ID and password on ebay, paypal, and their mail provider.

So if you get an email which includes a login feature that takes you to a website and logs you in fom your mail system, odds are you are logging into an of shore spoofing ring and once they get your ID and password that you just gave them, they try your email to get your addess book, paypla accout, list bogus listings using your ID, and buy stuff from other ebayers, all to get more work flow going with as many folks as possible and continue to spread their activity to a new circle of folks.

don't become pateint zero for a new cluster of fraud...it's a night mare to clean up and your reputation will go down the tubes.

Never log in to anything from your email system.

Never click on links that says stuff like I saw someone with your pictures and don't know which is which check thislink out.

And attachments....if some you know does not tell you they are sending you an attachment...do not open it.

If you use mail preview....disable pre-view for internet mail by having new internet mail go into a folder unopend.

About a month or so ago, many probably noticed there were several successive listings for khorns for sale in the UK insisting that all contact be through email outside ebay.  I reported it to ebay customer service and they got one listing off ebay but it was quickly replaced by the same listing by another "seller".  What made it worse is that the "seller" had hijacked the user id of a different  long time power seller with lots of really strong feedback for each of the listings.  When I used the ebay email system to send the fradulent listings to "spoof@ebay.com" they were removed each time I assume by ebay.  I'm not sure if that's a consistent way to get rid of this garbage, but it worked in at least those cases.