Another question from Trey...Dinner plans for Sat. night.

• Klipsch Employees

In the past, we have provided dinner for everyone that comes on the tour. We plan to do that again this year. Thus the question what would you like to have for dinner. Now I have seen the dinner that the video geek in motor city holds. I don't think 4 inch thick steak will make the menu, but we do need ideas. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Here are 2 ideas, now you folks add more.

We can return to see our friend Dave at the Jazz Kitchen again. The food is always good.

We can go to the holiday inn in one of their ball rooms.

The Jazz Kitchen sounds like a nice place, for those who want to check it out, they are online at http://www.thejazzkitchen.com/frameset.html I think that this would definately hit the spot:

Charlie Parker's Chicken Etoufee
oven-roasted garlic chicken breast served with our spicy seasoned dark creole sauce served over cajun rice and topped with toasted almonds 11.95

Yummy by the sounds of it..... and Trey BTW those were the steaks I BROUGHT FROM CANADA at Picky's LOL..... [:P] Somehow I think that they may frown on me bringing about 200 pounds of steaks across hahahaha..... besides.... I would be broke!

Jazz Kitchen is top notch, usually good entertainment (forget the poetry lady), they have interesting menu, the PA is ALL KLIPSCH, and David the owner is one of the truly friendliest guys on the planet.

I can help chauffer people if they need it.

Michael

From that "video geek in the Motor City": We could always go for 2" to 3" thick steaks instead of 4" Trey!

Hey Michael Hurd: HAVE YOUR BUTCHER CUT THOSE BABIES IN HALF THIS TIME, EH!!!! LOLOL [;)]

post-10177-13819329841008_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...