3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

• 2 weeks later...

So far, so good here, very Sunny, starting to heat up ............... Yankees - Red Sox afternoon game .......... 5 Labatt's Blue's, just enough to get me in trouble, ... snicker,snicker ... a little Doyle Bramhall II playing away ... Ah Gee, it's 11:30 am ... Close enough for this Oldbuckster .. CHEERS !!!!

I would think you would have to be "anti-dyslexic?" to do the cords backwords. Yeah I caught him on Crossroads 2007 with the dual drums thing. My favorite is the Doyle, Derek, and Eric thing at 100 db SPL.

JJK

That Clapton Band is a GREAT line-up, would like to see that band live. He played with his other band for over 20 years, this band is a nice change, sorta' in the Domino's vain. That bonus disc is good, too bad it wasn't 5.1 instead of Stereo ................

Yup, nice Summer so far ............ quiet, but nice ...........

It's been Stifling down in florida...I knows its to hot when at 9:00 pm my dogs only walk about 50 yards, turnaround and start heading home to the AC....I know that they are Bulldogs but normally when its only 80-85 I can take them out for 1/2 an hour walk

• 3 weeks later...

Little rainy, but nice day, home alone, "Shine A Light" DVD ready to play, what, had some beer, it's gone, yup, Son in Law is here, good bye brewski, ... Ooops what's this, a half bottle of Capt. Morgan ................ ARRRRRRRRR !!! Rum and Coke, press the start button, crank up Stereo ... SEE YA !!!!!

Half full bottle is now empty, yup, they went down easy ........... Good DVD, Good buzz, Singin', droolin', and air Guitar ...... Someday I might grow up, but not right now ................. Waiting for Son in Law to re-supply my brewski ............... Yeah Right, fat chance !!!!!!!!!

okay OB...time to take you to task. I could put up with you liking the Rolling Stones; but, Captain Morgan??? Dude--you're better than that.

actually, i tease my brother in law because he loves captain morgan. Myself, i'm a brewski man--if you're going to hand me hard liquor it better be some quality tequilla.

but, at 48 (tomorrow) my hard liquor days are becoming a thing of the past. Still drink too much beer though. Something about an iced cold Moosehead that I just can't give up. just found a picture of me from 1982 and i was drinking a Moosehead even back then.