3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Yessir buddy- along with tobacco and alcohol taxes.. and guess what.. you have a hosehold income of around 60k....YOUR'E RICH!!!!!!!!.. You get tp contbibute an extra 2% surcharge to the clown circus. but no worries... the taxes will be removed in 2 years.. BELIEVE THAT??????.. got a bridge I would like to sell ya!!!![:'(]

yeingling gets the best buy award- cheap here but I personally will take it over bud or any of the lite beers anytime- my college kid and his buddies drink it as their go to brand- the draft is excellent also. Yeingling was a 10.00 a six pack contraband beer here before they brought it in. people would bring it back from up north to sell. Now it costs less than bud which makes it an easy choice for a party or a large group- great in a keg.

I will take you up on the Ketel TH- had enough of this Finlandia- not bad but drank it all through Aug- on sale- too good to pass at 15.00

Had a Ketel martini at a bar after work one day last week- forgot how good it really is. I may have to head out for a bottle myself later. had to go ship a fed x package- never made it to the ABC store. Got about another hour to make it.

sipping on a short Finalndia VT- Limit my self to 1 or 2 oz if driving. trying to decide between sushi and steak.

Just finished my second beer after a fairly busy day...mowed the yard, edged the driveway and sidewalk. I also mended my cast net so the little bait fishies can't escape as easily. Or it could be I just can't throw it worth a flip. Getting ready to hook up the boat for fun on the water around Figure Eight island tomorrow and Monday.

I'm about to switch gears and start sipping on some Wild Turkey and water.

I wonder if Winchester limited out on doves this afternoon. I may try to kick some of them up next weekend.

Carl

Congrat's are in order, will toast ya later on as it is still before noon [D] That is certainly an accomplishment for anyone! Need to keep my head on my shoulders for my Lowe's trip to light up my Lowe's account with the lovely 0% and no payments for a year holiday extravaganza...I think I might be getting a new patio door.

I think I might be getting a new patio door.

You are a wild and crazy guy Ace[:)]

Congratulations Groomy. I'm right behind you. 23 years for me and the little lady on September 27th.

Happy birthday to bluesboy....52 today. Young whipper snapper[^]. Still wet behind the ears.

Pretty nice long weekend so far. Did not see the EW single on sale here. Goning to look Tuesday to see. Bought a bottle of some high end Cuervo from a buddy for 15.00 because he does not like Tequila. Made some killer margs last night.Bought a bottle of ketel and a birthday box of black Jack- free coasters- pretty nice.

Dove hunting was great. Lots of the birds had moved for some reason ansd we had poachers on the property shootong early. Dont know if the cops or the game wardens caught them. Local trash- Cops know who they are.The birds were comin in very high and fast. We broke out the mojos and the other decoys and used the 12 ga guns (one 20 ga) with heavy Texas dove loads. I let my son use my 30" Cordoba Beneli and I pulled out the Perazzi game gun O/U 12 ga using light mod/ mod chokes.I shot the limit and he got 10. Some of the shots were 50-60 yards. I was tempted to go to tighter chokes several times. Both of my sons will be home Monday. cant wait for that one- should be a great hunt.

Well it is 5:00 somewhere so I am going for a vodka screwdriver to use up the last of my finlandia.Sunday brunch cocktails are on me.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everybody has a great holiday

4:57...3 minutes to Miller Time. Had a drink with bluesboy on his 52nd birthday and listend to a little Roy Buchanan and Buddy Guy. Wife made him a rum cake. The baby backs are on the grill on this overcast Carolina sunday and the Evan Williams is served neat. Will be going to a memorial service later for all the doves Winchester shot yesterday.

Chilibone....catch any fish?

Must of missed the pics of Ms. Groomy in leather and lace.

Ace....what does the Lowes card look like now?

Put the first round on JB since he is late.

I'll join the bar since my tile laying is not going so well. The humidity here is killing the cure time on the level-quik underlayment...it should have cured 2.5 hours ago. Anyways, the lowes trip was somewhat of a compromise...did not buy anything...sale still going on tomorrow and wanted to think about the options. It is expensive to buy a full view or 15 panel glass door with low-e and blinds in the middle (as much as my french door will be with the same features.) So I think I will call the better half and make sure the compromise to a 9 panel half view will be acceptable. Then I need someone to help me get the cap off my pickup so they will fit...any hands??? Have one on me too...although living the high life this afternoon...gotta cut somewhere...dropping 1K on a pair of doors is hard to swollow even though uncle sam (aka all of you) will be footing 30% of it come tax time next year :P

The baby backs are on the grill on this overcast Carolina sunday and the Evan Williams is served neat. Will be going to a memorial service later for all the doves Winchester shot yesterday.

Chilibone....catch any fish?

That overcast sky scared me off the water today...wasn't sure if things were going to get sketchy this afternoon. Maybe a quick fishing trip tomorrow morning. Sure did enjoy a great fresh shrimp scampi meal this evening and ever so glad to have tomorrow off from work.

Happy Labor Day everyone! Next round is on me.

Carl

The 1000th reply was not even drinking related!?!?!? That better have been one great perrier. Just finished my tile...typing this message hurts my fingers. Let the cat out of the bedroom, cat went to jump on the new tile, so I put the cat outside and got a vodka and tonic...quick treat before the best treat of lots of sleep...probably stop in tomorrow after I get some doors. ACE