3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I would love a kegulator, oh my god I love draft beer, there is nothing better draft beer.

I would have to agree with you there...it is not pasturized like that bottle and can garbage...direct to consumer the way the brewer intended...always cold stored, you can adjust the temp and volumes of co2 to you perferred levels, and it is earth friendly...no wasted energy producing cans and bottles, only to spend more energy to recycle them...clean out the keg and refill. (the enviornment really plays no impact on my love for draft beer...but hey...everyone likes "green" these days

We got the kids down not long ago, too. Had a couple of Saranac Pale ales when I first got home ...now switched to a bourbon and water to wind down the night. Trying to figure out the marine forecast for this weekend for some fishing. I've heard the spot run is starting and the spanish mackeral and bluefish are thick outside the inlets, but the wind is not looking all that great for this weekend. Guess I'll pick at some flounder and drum along the waterway and creeks if the wind picks up.

Cheers gentleman,

Carl

I'll open the bar today...no drinks on me though. I can:

a: take a massive pay cut and I barely make it by as of now.

b: become an independant contractor and loose insurance for me and my son and put my pay in the hands of clients and the economy

c: find funding to buy a failing business that I know can be successful, but have no security

Ace--i will buy you a round or three. some heavy things to consider there, my friend. my advice is don't limit yourself--it might be hard & time comsuming; but, you can probably do all three. Being a Dad, you definately need to keep some money coming in and that insurance for your son; but, hopefully, while doing that, you can begin the transition into an independent contractor. I wish you success in whichever you choose. --steve--

Just a note. You should never drink a beer that comes in a clear or green bottle.... Of course if you're not a beer snob, then have at it.

Brown glass filters out the ultraviolet light that turns beer "skunky". Clear or green bottles do not. You know that skunky smell that wafts out right after you crack it....well that's why

I swear that's how the lime in the bottle craze got started. Kind of like a French........well, you get the picture

Don't believe it?? Try this, buy a bottle of heineken and a can of the same. Place them both outside in the sun for the day, before you chill them down. Now open them and compare. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm, that eau de skunk fragrance smells delightful. [:D] Who's got a lime???

Paypal &^^%$%- hate these @H-----. In a bad mood- Need a drink- sipping on a wonderful Barbera 2000 italian wine- OMG is it good.

Mike- hope all is well- miss your posts and conversations.

Ace- sorry to hear- we are fighting with HR as we speak concerning insurance coverage.

TH- figured you woulda been here crowing about your heels- Busy painting all your stuff blue I guess.

I had a pretty good week at work so drink up on my dime

Cheers to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APP STATE finally puts one in the W column!! After a very wet, and still yet eventful, morning of hunting I returned home to my TV and another great episode of Son of Anarchy SeasonOne on DVD (wish it was BR). MAN WHAT A COOL FU%&IN SHOW! I can't seem to get enough. Please tell me someone else is addicted to SAMCRO!? I would also advise the use of a fine drink and cigar to enhance the viewing experience.

Hey TH --- was Jon Fox the guest coach for a day???????????????? Rambling wreck opened up a can of whoop @ss on you guys. The college foot ball Panthers. LMAO---- Oh well-my time is coming on Monday nite. Chin up dude - one game - one weekend. Next week is starts 0-0.Good team will come back to make you proud.

Wow my head is spinning from the week- opportunities at work-major players sending non disclousure agreements which is usually a good sign- this is either real good or real bad- keep your fingers crossed for me.

Ace- I am pulling for you buddy- hope everything works out.

Sipping on a new favorite- ketel Citron- chunk of Lemon- mix your drink in the glass- pour the misture in a shaker- pour back into a chilled glass- Killer- foolproof recipie

Munching on some Black Diamond Merolot white chedar soft cheese- spreadable- Man is this good- check it out if available.

Drinks on me again- I will share the good life while it lasts.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id rarher- did you kill that stupid deer yet????? the one bent on comiitting suicide!!!!! keep the freezer cool- the deer gods will shine on you ... eventually--- LMAO-

Smoked some great Cohibas and Padrons today and tomorrow- raining like a b--tch here.

SOA.... SAMCRO rocks... I taught you well. Dove hunt was called off due to lack of birds. Doing food plots tomorrow- this will be a special year- cant wait to sling some lead

Cheers buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!