3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Finally some cold weather in the mtns! We finally hit the 30's up here(lol) in NC. Cold weather got my deer movin' around, course it's hard to enjoy it when your nursing the sick girlfreind. But she's left for the great ATL once again...I can't helpbut think that she knows i'm going hunting so she comes to visit and gets sick...hmmm?? Anywho the woman is awayand there are deer to slay! Goin in themorning to my favorite spot...seen deer everytime I've been at this stand this season...and by stand I mean spot on the ground I "stand". I have this sick need to be eye to eye when I let the arrow fly and put the hammer down on 'em. And YES...the panthers suck! But all is well my man Farve is still alive and well with a football in his hand....maybe I could live with being a Vikings fan, for this year. Might not be bad idea fellas...I hear we could get a great group rate on a party boat! ~'ratherhunt

now that is funny dude- visual of stripper dancing aroung on the "love boat" - bystanders- families with kids horrified while Fred Smoot hands Dante Culpepper the d---- saying "Youre the quarterback- Dante- Go for it!!!!!!!! LMAO- what a visual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a classic for all times. Boat owner was sueing the Vikings- last I heard..

Drinking on some vodka and cranberry eariler- finishing up with Dos Equios after some mexican food.

Farve is the man- got my respect- buying a Jersey.

The Panthers will not lose this week- i PROMISE THIS-- (bye week- LMAO)

Shoot straight my friend and become the arrow- kill the deer with your eyes before taking the shot. Your patience and stealth will be rewarded.

Cheers to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vick is a total POS- bag of human garbage- Nike deal or not-- he will will self destruct- just give him some time- dog touturing b- - - - - - . Rin Tinn 10 will p-ss on his grave.Patience my friends.Time cures all ills.What goes around comes around.The fickle finger of fate will take of Vick.

A nite cap and I am outahere. A great weekend to all.

Hey TH- just thinking out loud here- maybe after hunting season maybe id ratherhunt and I will ride down to wilmington- take in a local sporting clays shoot- then meet up with you and blues boy and any of the other Klipsch locals for a liquior drink. Grab a hotel room and head back on Sunday. Just an idea if it works.

Sounds good Winchester....no need for hotel.....stay here. Two bedrooms upstairs.

A friend called today to say he needed to get rid of his LP collection and since we have been friends for 50 years he offered them to me. The box weighed about 70 pounds and I haven't counted the albums yet. A lot of 70s and 80s music. James Taylor, Allman Bros, Fogerty, Linda Ronstadt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Eagles, Marshall Tucker, some beach music (Drifters) and 1 Micheal Jackson[+o(]

I Nitty Gritty vacumn cleaned a Marshall Tucker twice and served it up.....not bad at all. Hope the rest are as good.

I down graded to a bottle of Stoli....iced up as we speak. Time to pour a Maker's Mark, go clean up the grill, reflect on my good fortune and this carolina blue sky. Life is good!

Cheers gentlemen[D]

Well tarheel if there's anything you don't like be sure to send it this way, that sounds like a hell of a collection! Thats a shame your buddy had to let it go. Spent the mid-morning/ early afternoon in the Watauga River up here and lets just say it was well worth it! In an hour managed to land 7 trout and one of which was a bruiser!! Caught a few bows and brookies quick with the trusty spinning outfit( shimano & ugly stik). Then the fun started.....hokked a MONSTER after casting to a swirl in less than 2' of water across the river. After a hell of a fight and several prayers (swearing off everything but expensive whisky and great speakers) I managed to lay my hands on the biggest trout I've landed in 5 years! And no bragg just fact....I live and fish in the trout mecca of the southeast and have landed my share of citation fish. But this was one for the wall fellas! After wading back to the bank...oh yeah stupid here forgot waders and a net!.....cold feet to say the least! There he was....24" well over 3lbs. one hell of a beautiful rainbow. Of course no camera but a guy and his g/f were walking by and ran down to take a pic for themselves. I'm supposed to begetting an email pic from this and if/when I can figure out how to post it in a messageI will be sure to do so to prove this isn't just another fishing story.haha.

Settling down for a drink...prob. a Finlandia VT...and the EAGLES farewell DVD from Australia...good times

Vodka on me tonight boys! ~Ratherhunt

Evening all...been fighting the flu all week, but going to have a drink or two tonight before bed. Successfully finished the drywall on the basement walls, primed and painted and finished the in-wall sound and video outlet plates..good stuff. Also scored some blood-drop mohogany for my heresy winter project...good time, good drinks, have one on me. ACE

Yeah - you and your fish stories- funny thing--- no cell phone for a confirming pic[*-)]?????????????(maybe a little jealous)

Went to a Colt collector gun show today- good thing I left my checkbook- coulda dropped a couple hundred grand - no prob. 200 tables of nothing but collecible Colts. I am sick and green with envy.

Picked up a obscene watch today in a crazy deal- Rolex Deepsea Diver's watch- NIB- good to go down to 3900 meters- 12k feet. This thing is a brick.. but what a cool timepiece. If John Wayne was still alive he would have to have one of these. Megacool!!!!!!!!! This will be my daily. Will be interesting to see hoe dragging this boatanchor around plays out. What in the hell does one do at 3900 meters deep in the Ocean besides get crushed and bleed to death out the eye sockets??????? I need this like a hole in the head but I cleared out some other stuff and have a new toy- so what the heck. Another situation of somebody buying something that they could not afford in this economy and having to give it away to pay the bills.

Hey TH- your tarheels suck-I took their sorry @sses on the betting card figuring that they would KILL VIRGINIA. Cost me a 200.00 payoff!!!!!! Was Jon FOx coaching again??????? Pathetic- I fighred after the GA TECH butwhooping- surely they would crush the lowly Cavs????? The cleveland browns of dollege football- But NOOOOOO -----They had to choke when I had money on them- ^%%$%^^^^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better drink plenty of that Stoli to drown your sorrows.Better still- quit your job and take Davis's coaching job- anyhting would be an improvement. Send Davis to coach the Panthers- dark days for football fans around here.

And now for the good news- PANTHERS WILL NOT LOSE TOMORROW- Bye week

Sipping on a jack and coke- off to do deer food plots tomorrow- Cheers to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24" well over 3lbs. one hell of a beautiful rainbow

Very fine fish and a fun day[Y] Beats losing money on Carolina anyday. Post a pic when you can. My friend who gave me his collection of LPs no longer has an interest in listening to music and no longer owns a turntable. Going through the albums now and more than a few are keepers. He has another box I may go through but it has been kept in the garage so I don't know how they fared.

Winchester.....good score on the Rolex. Next time we see you one arm will be longer than the other.

Get well soon Ace....there is beer to brew. Glad you're not letting any dust gather on your bar stool here.

Ace- hope you are feeling better- hope your other deal is working out for you in your favor.

Cheers bud- have jack and coke on me.

Thanks, still fighting it off a bit today, but not any worse. Everything else is about the same...just going nuts on the house right now so I can refinance before the shi* hits the fan and see where I am for the next 6 months or so. Have a couple applications out...one for a nice government job about an hour away, but the pay and the pension would be worth it, and another one here locally that would be a lot more work, but should pay off in a year or so. This is not a good time to be a computer technician...I applied for an entry level contract job at about a 40% paycut and I did not even get a call back haha. Anyways, getting ready for the Bears game and later the Rams game with some friends. Might stop in later, about to make a bloody mary, start the day properly. Have a round on me. ACE

TH- that was pretty cold- guess I deserved it.I really thought the heels had something going on - as a betting opportunity. 2 years ago Physo and his crew cost me 2400.00 in a NCAA BB pool-picked all the upsets- All that had to happen was for the heelos to coast to victory. But they choked. Didnt pick themj last year of course. I am off that program for this year.

I am peeling the stickers off the Rolex as we speak. I dont think I will ever lose a dime on it. This thing must weigh like a pound. Obscene and excessive- built like a brick sh--house.

Good luck on the carrer path ACE- Your are a smart guy and smart guys land on their feet. I hope you suffer no short term issues but long term I am sure you will be better for the change.

worked like a dog today. plowing- seeding- hanging tree standands- carrying 50 lb bags of see all over creation- My 57 year old body is feeling it

sipping on a lovely bottle of Aussie Syraz 2004 Ebenezer after a shrimp with a wonder ful italian red sauce with cheese.

Cheers to all- have a great Sunday nite football evening and a nice week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!