3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

No.....think lower shelf ....just some Absolut I keep in the freezer. I swirl some Vermouth around in the martini glass and pour it out. I then put the glass in the freezer for a couple of minutes and the remaining vermouth freezes. I shake the Vodka with ice vigorously so that when I pour I get slivers of ice. Garnish with a jalopeno stuffed olive[:D][D]

Grey Goose is smoother.....just like the price of Absolut better......have a drink with me and JB or did you start without us?

Sam Adams, that's funny, just found some in the back of the fridge. Must be when my son was home last week, saved his, drank mine......Ah Yes, pay back time.............I like Rolling Rock better, but I'll wade my way through these.............I can hear my Doctor ragging now, ooops not my doctor, my wife............better drink quick, could be trouble......................

Okay guys before someone starts talking about you two....thought I would stop by and say Bluesboy and i just enjoyed happy hour with two selections each from a Sam Adams variety twelve pack with martini spacers in between each selection. He talked me into bidding on yet another HK tubed amp and a lot of ten Mullard tubes. If I was a wealthy man I would corner the market on vintage tube equipment for that is where the audiophile future lies. The japanese audiophiles who are ahead of us are already buying the best stuff. We listened to some Mile Davis, Sonny Rollins, Neil Young (Prairie Wind) and Over the Rhine a group from the 90s? who went to school on Dylan and Tom Waits. In case you are wondering all is well here. Best to you guys.

Ah Gee, you Southern Guys gets this Northern fired-up...............then you close the bar. Drank the Sams, a couple of Rocks, ran out of beer, so washed it down with Beam and Ginger.............wife not happy at all, oops some much for................,better leave that out of print! Oh hell, I'll never learn, old habits die hard................

No.....think lower shelf ....just some Absolut I keep in the freezer. I swirl some Vermouth around in the martini glass and pour it out. I then put the glass in the freezer for a couple of minutes and the remaining vermouth freezes. I shake the Vodka with ice vigorously so that when I pour I get slivers of ice. Garnish with a jalopeno stuffed olive[:D][D]

Grey Goose is smoother.....just like the price of Absolut better......have a drink with me and JB or did you start without us?

Try Olifant. around 20 dollars a handle and tastes like ketel one (cause it is)

Hey Buck....enjoy that Rolling Rock....an interesting day on the forum.....but the thread sure had a longer run than I expected. Not sure what got it yanked must have missed a good post. Not really interested though.

Got a lot of yard work done and made time for a little music. Very pleasant weather here this weekend. High seventies and low humidity.

Have a good night bud. Talk with you soon.

They actually make a brand od Vodka in Austim TX called "Tito's". It's very reasonably priced. If you can find it where you live, give it a "shot". You'll be amazed how good it is, especially for the price.