How many of you.....

dkalsi

search craigslist or local e-bay everyday for a pair of Klipsch. Doesn't matter what you have, or if you even need anything.

I see myself coming into the office everyday and the first thing I do is go to craigslist and type "Klipsch" - thats how my days starts off every day, whether I need them or not.

Am I suffereing from some sort of desease?

Sometimes I seach Chicago craigslist simple because I have a cousin living there, if I can't have them, I feel better if he purchases (dont ask why)

search craigslist or local e-bay everyday for a pair of Klipsch. Doesn't matter what you have, or if you even need anything.

I see myself coming into the office everyday and the first thing I do is go to craigslist and type "Klipsch" - thats how my days starts off every day, whether I need them or not.

Sometimes I seach Chicago craigslist simple because I have a cousin living there, if I can't have them, I feel better if he purchases (dont ask why)

I'm an early riser, so, in the hours before leaving for work and after I get home from work, I check craigslist everyday. Just like you said, whether I need them or not. Just looking for a good deal on something Klipsch.

I think it is a disease.

Tom

for example I found this today doing the above:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/355676727.html

(searching for Khorns)

Those have been on the Seattle craigslist a few times now. They look good. I thought about them and then realized that if I did grab them, it would be only a matter of time before I would want the real deal, Klipschorns. Then I would be saddled with the task of getting rid of them. I tend to buy things and even if I decide they are not what I am relly looking for still keep them instead of selling them like I should. I suppose when necessity hits I will have to offload some electronics and maybe, just maybe a pair of speakers or two.

Tom

I'm an early riser, so, in the hours before leaving for work and after I get home from work, I check craigslist everyday. Just like you said, whether I need them or not. Just looking for a good deal on something Klipsch.

I think it is a disease.

Tom

Yep Me too. I just sold my 56 and 59 Klipschorn pair to a really nice gent in Arkansas, and I keep on looking anyway. This just has to be a disease!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Search on

Rob

Wouldn't it be cool if you could search all Craigslist items at once? There's probably a secret way to do it...

Craigslist actively tries to prevent this. They are quite concerned that the ads remain local etc.

However, one can always perform a search (google) using "Klipsch + Craigslist" , and come up with a number of hits.

One thing I have learned is that you should not assume that folks will correctly spell: "Klipsch" or "Klipschorn" etc

Good Luck,

-Tom

I am set up to receive automatic alerts from all Craig lists within about 700 miles of my home.

Auto searches on "Klipsch", "McIntosh" and now ""HH Scott" - LOL, You guys...

I am not so bright, almost never the cutting edge leader of the pack...

How many of you guys are set up also but could not bring your selves to admit it?

LOL, you guys...

I am set up to receive automatic alerts from all Craig lists within about 700 miles of my home.

How many of you guys are set up also but could not bring your selves to admit it?

LOL, you guys...

I do the same thing and the same parameters except for HH Scott. I use a program called Crazedlist.

Yep, me too. Altho now, I'm searching for any speakers and electronics.

I also check the local bargain bulletin every wednesday, hit garage sales regularly, and whatever else it takes to satisfy my inner desires. Helps to be a childless couple, altho the boss is telling me we are running out of space for all of my krap!

LOL, you guys...

I guess I'm not smart enough to do the alert thing. I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area so I just do a physical search on that craigslist. Once in a blue moon I get bold and adventure to the Portland Oregon site. I kind of get a kick out of doing the manual search. In doing that, I get to see all the stuff. Although, I really don't need more stuff. Got too much stuff.

Well, the only decent DVD player I've had before this was a Harman/Kardon unit that retailed for something like $400 that I bought factory refurbished on eBay for around $90. The oppo is better in every way, picture, sound, everything. Doesn't make older movies look that good (of course nothing really can) but newer ones and espeically animated ones look amazing.