Klipsch New Heritage Line

JJJeffries

JJ: If you are speaking of Heresy III's for example, I have a pair in Black Ash that I won in a drawing two years ago at the Klipsch pilgrimage. I am running them with an unrestored, 1962 Eico Stereo Tube Amp (35 wpc) and they sound awesome! Believe it or not, I have them hanging over my workbench in the garage. They get a lot of use from April through October as we can hear them plain as day from our deck if we leave the big 18-ft. door open. The neighbors like them too because they havem't complained yet! LOL I will never forget Klipsch and their generosity!

post-10177-1381933932492_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I also am a lucky example of Klipsch's generosity ! My name was picked at the Klipsch pilgrimage 1 year ago in Hope for Walnut Cornwall lll's.

They sit in our living room, and they get used almost every day, they sound great ! [:D]

And like Picky said " I will never forget Klipsch and their generosity!", I know what you mean Picky !

JJ: If you are speaking of Heresy III's for example, I have a pair in Black Ash that I won in a drawing two years ago at the Klipsch pilgrimage. I am running them with an unrestored, 1962 Eico Stereo Tube Amp (35 wpc) and they sound awesome! Believe it or not, I have them hanging over my workbench in the garage. They get a lot of use from April through October as we can hear them plain as day from our deck if we leave the big 18-ft. door open. The neighbors like them too because they havem't complained yet! LOL I will never forget Klipsch and their generosity!

Man your garage is just too neat!

I have a pair of LaScala II's for my front L/R and some Heresy III"s for my back.......great for music or movies......I finished my set up with an RC-64 and RT-12d and you get a solid center and big punch for those explosions and gun fire from "Letters from Iwo Jima".

Ii've got some pictures posted under Home Theater......to Trey's attention, check it out, Trey was a big inspiration and help in guiding me through the process.

Later.........Steve

Hello Again All:

This posting doesn't apply to the new Heritage Line with the exception of my recently adding a pair of Fountek NeoCD2 OM 5" Super Tweeter Ribbons with a 95db rating to my Heresy IIs and a pair of 7" Super Tweeter Ribbons with a 102db rating to my Klipschorns.

The Klipschorns are an interesting story. I was at the local Agway back in 2004 and a fellow there said to the owner do you know where i could unload two gigantic loudspeakers?

I said I would and he gave me his address and I stopped by and not knowing what I was getting into saw two beautiful Rosewood Klipschorns.

I went and borrowed a friends 250 Ford pickup and stopped at Lock Haven University and asked if any guys would like to make $20 a piece and with that went and carefully moved the Horns.

Needless to say they were in 100% condition and the sound is incredible. I saw the guy recently at Agway and he thanked me again for taking those ugly (his words) loudspeakers off his hands.

I replied, no problem my friend. Sometimes miracles do indeed happen.

Best,

JJ

Coytee:

I have two failed marriages both to nurses so my luck had to change for the positive. LOL!

Being married to a radio DJ is like being married to a tiger by the tail. Just look at Howard Stern. LOL!

Best,

JJ

Hmm, that supports my theory that almost everyone's luck averages out in the long term. Terrible things often happen to lottery winners, for example. Has anyone else seen instances like that?

Don't wish for too much good luck. You may pay the price one day...

I also am a lucky example of Klipsch's generosity ! My name was picked at the Klipsch pilgrimage 1 year ago in Hope for Walnut Cornwall lll's.

They sit in our living room, and they get used almost every day, they sound great ! [:D]

And like Picky said " I will never forget Klipsch and their generosity!", I know what you mean Picky !

And I too will not forget Klipsch and their generosity for winning "nothing" [:D]

Jay,

I can't believe you are exercising that much self control!!!!

Well its sorta fun.... I won't tell them the size. They think its another huge speakers..... I even showed them a picture of the jubilee and me hugging it. I left some suspense so they will probably be relieved when it comes.