Just won on eBay

colterphoto1

apparently this housed some sort of camera lens according to the seller. That must have been one wicked piece of glass!

Yeah KWY, I ran lights too, have some leftover pieces, enough to do a small stage show probably. I'm collecting old disco lights on the cheap and got a couple Martin units a while back.Got a F100 fogger, rotating beacons, strobes, etc.

Used to have racks and racks of Par 56 and 38's and 24 channel ETA board, I think it was about 20,000 watts total, for these little sleazy bars in Speedway we played. I used to have lot of fun, but yeah, I was always coveting the other seat. Audio geeks have more toys, but I'm getting there.

Detailed Description

THX®-Approved, the KPT-684 is a high output, bass-reflex subwoofer featuring advanced low-frequency driver design. The system utilizes two 18-inch drivers that gain their high efficiency through the use of large, geometrically optimized magnet structures and lightweight cones. The enclosure is constructed of one-inch, void-free birch plywood and features internal cross braces at all cabinet joints.

KPT-684 Specifications

frequency response

34Hz - 1.8kHz±4dB (-10dB @ 25Hz)

power handling

800 watts (54V)

sensitivity

105dB @ 1 watt/1 meter

nominal impedance

8 ohms, 3.6 ohms minimum at 22Hz

max continuous output

130dB

dimensions

48.5" (123.2cm) x 24" (60.9cm) x 31" (78.7cm)

weight

190 lbs. (86.2kg

Why not add these for your subs Michael? Your making me PUKE here with what you have!!

• Moderators

YOU ! just gotta have the biggest garage in Indiana[;)]

It may not be the biggest, but it's the most fun !

If I could just go shoping in there for 10 minutes. Ok it would only take 2 seconds to decide !