Howsabout those Klipsch Palladium?

damonrpayne

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My rf83 weigh in around 100 pounds and its about the same size

These weigh over 200 lbs each.

Amy, is there ANY information you can give us regarding the first available time to demo them? Will we just have to wait until they hit the dealer?

jc

• Moderators

Amy, is there ANY information you can give us regarding the first available time to demo them? Will we just have to wait until they hit the dealer?

jc

Hey jc,

I don't have any information at this time. We will probably plan an "open house" informal event so forum members can come listen at our headquarters when the rest of the line is ready, but obviously that would be more ideal for people in this area. More details to come...

• Moderators

Seriously they look sweet, 15 grand is a bit out of my price point at this time, but would love to hear them. I am sure there will be a dedicated manual printed in Japanese. At 15 grand these are till 10 thousand less than the JBL's K2s.

JB,

I think you are exactly right, except I would be that the manual is also going to be in Chinese.

Travis

• Moderators

jc

Hey jc,

I don't have any information at this time. We will probably plan an "open house" informal event so forum members can come listen at our headquarters when the rest of the line is ready, but obviously that would be more ideal for people in this area. More details to come...

JC,

Looks like there is going to be more and more of an excuse for you and me to go to Las Vegas in Jan.

Amy: I hope this helps (Response to email I sent to Srajan Ebaen of 6 Moons review site) here is the link http://www.6moons.com/news/news.html:

Indeed. Thx Travis, just added it to news room page -:)

Srajan Ebaen

Publisher, 6moons.com

+357/99843650

Coral Bay, Cyprus

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:59 PM

Subject: Klipsch announces new floorstander

On the Klipsch site, they just announced a new 15K floorstander that looks very interesting.

Travis

• Moderators

Thanks, Travis!

There is a front grille, Roger--magnetic, of course, but the posts are under the veneer, so it looks like they are magically attached [:)].

I can't wait for you guys to see them. They really are stunning.

Seriously they look sweet, 15 grand is a bit out of my price point at this time, but would love to hear them. I am sure there will be a dedicated manual printed in Japanese. At 15 grand these are till 10 thousand less than the JBL's K2s.

I thought the K2s were 12k a pair a few years ago. Either way the new Klipsch look awesome. I hope the Premier line comes out soon, the Palladium is out of my range right now. I'm looking for something new from Klipsch in the 4-6k a pair line.

• Moderators

Amy, is this the ONLY floorstander in this line, or will there be a 'cheap' option for a measly $10k/pair or so?

Yes, there will be other "cheaper" options to follow.... (an entire family)

Amy, is this the ONLY floorstander in this line, or will there be a 'cheap' option for a measly $10k/pair or so?

My turn ....... not "cheaper".............Less Expensive, doesn't that sound better? Less expensive options to follow.......[:D]

• Moderators

My turn ....... not "cheaper".............Less Expensive, doesn't that sound better? Less expensive options to follow.......[:D]

I was just re-quoting Damon....no need to read too much into that!

• Moderators

I am really excited to see, AND HEAR, these. I am not really happy with the name either, Palladium is too common, can you even trademark it? There should have been a contest on here to come up with a name.

Travis

Hey Travis,

Actually, we do have the name Palladium trademarked, so yes. And it turns out the atomic number for the element palladium is 46. Coincidence? [;)]