I move to BAN ... CoyTee

Duke Spinner

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok (girls)...[:o]

anyone that thinks they can take me down has gotta go through my dear Chloe first...

She takes on all wannabe's... She'll probably keep her glasses on while she whuups your hiney!

if you can make it past HER terrorization then you get the real deal... a day with me and a Home Depot delivery truck!!

And yes... as of this specific moment in time, the K2 is STILL in my back seat!! Wife has NO clue I've bought it and frankly, is going to not like that I bought it.

Ok, so I'm a wus, but I'm a wus that has a pair of plug uglies in his wifes living room!!

So, (fellow wussies... or in the case of Buckette... would it be "Wussette"???)

I AM hoping on putting it in the system this weekend. I will admit that one reason I've not burned the fires to get it installed is although I DO expect to hear some difference, I've allowed myself to think on a scale of 1-10, the difference might be a 2 instead of a 9. Therefore there is no fire for me to swap amps.

If I swap them and find the difference to be a 9 then I'll be the first to be annoyed with myself for having waited this long.

Ok, so Chloe is ready! Some people prefer to arm wrestle, some people prefer to do the "catch the thumb" thing. Chloe on the other hand... she prefers to see who can lick who in the lips the quickest!

post-15072-13819344069854_thumb.jpg

I'm sure we are all scared, but for the record, I would bet most of us have components laying (lying?) around that we have not swapped out and/or A/B'ed. But Richard, you have missed the point. You have been called out by Duke as "not an audiophile" and this is the crux of the biscuit (please don't feed biscuit to Chloe).

So Richard's not an audiophile.... that's not necessarily a bad thing.... There's nothing wrong with being an audiophile necessarily, but many are full of [bs] ... So he rebuilds his bathroom rather than trying out his new amp, might preserve his hiney from his wife a bit longer, got a new bathroom might not notice the new amp or be quite as perturbed.

And just maybe, he's too busy enjoying the music pounding him in the chest out of his Jubilees to bother changing the amplifier.

I've often thought that many audiophiles get too involved in listening to the equipment rather than the music which would seem to be the main point of having an audio system in the first place but what do I know

Michael may get his K2 swapped out sooner, but I'm sure he has a couple of options to keep the music flowing whilst he swaps in his K2.

Given that I've got a bathroom that I've not finished gutting much less rebuilding I think I'd opt for getting it back online before swapping out an amplifier.... especially now that our 2 bathrooms has become 1-1/2 shared with my wife and 2 daughters. After all, it's not like his current amplifer is out of commission.

OK DUKE I'm on Board........First off, COYTEE is like a High School girl teasing all the young Bucks, starts a thread about some useless piece of Audio Gear he just has to have, because his Ugly Ol' Jubes don't sound like they did in Indy, or where ever he heard them, ah poor guy..........If for one minute he thinks his Dog with glasses on scares me, he's wrong again, I've fought off bigger dogs than that, just to watch a fight.........Now to the main point, So his lovely Wife doesn't know about the new piece of equipment, that's why he's doing the Bathroom first, less static when he brings it in the house, that too will change by tonight. She will know, she will not be happy, another piece of Audio gear to power those Butt Ugly Teenage Speakers, where does it end? Your right Duke, No audiophile there, more along the lines of, Junk Collector. Boy, he thinks it's HOT down there now, wait until the little Lady finds out......Ban Him Now.......Teasers not allowed........Real Men don't leave their new gear in the car for what 2 weeks already ? Never mind the fact that the Dtels have him pegged as a Troublemaker........They don't speak bad about anyone......and that sick, sick earlobe fetish of his ........ BAN COYTEE..................INDEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................COYTEE MUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm up to two pages...I'm honored...

Ok, if there's one thing I've learned is how to fight back. Couple things...

1. I've decided I'm going to try like heck to get the K2 installed tonight. Imagine the indignity of Colter beating me to it!!

2. Yes, we now have indoor plumbing. You will see attached the new toilet I have and the automatic cleaner that I have to go with it. Works like a freaking charm!!

post-15072-13819344080338_thumb.jpg