I move to BAN ... CoyTee

Duke Spinner

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My God, he makes his CAT sleep in a toilet!!! Is there no end to it................poor cat !!!!...BAN HIM NOW....

Ok Buckster...I will say this... If you get a chance to visit, you MUST practice caution when using the new indoor plumbing.... we ALL know how cat's LOVE to swipe their claws at little dangly things....

(did I just say that?)

[:|]

Oh My God, he makes his CAT sleep in a toilet!!! Is there no end to it................poor cat !!!!...BAN HIM NOW....

Ok Buckster...I will say this... If you get a chance to visit, you MUST practice caution when using the new indoor plumbing.... we ALL know how cat's LOVE to swipe their claws at little dangly things....

(did I just say that?)

[:|]

You better get a Lion then...................Is it hooked up yet????

I am not so sure about that kitty bidet - ow...that tongue! And I won't even ask how the wife likes it or why you can't find her lately...

And I'm glad that you are breaking in the amp and acclimating it to riding in the car...I know how those amps want to climb under your legs as you are driving and how sick they can get if you don't spend the time to get them used to cars...

But please do tell Chloe how nice she looks in her new glasses. They do make quite the statement! Tres Chic!

[:D]

I hadn't realized until reading this thread that Coytee hadn't yet moved the water closet inside.... or was it installed to wash the cat? Forget banning him from the forum, he made need some serious help.... Cat's do seem fascinated by a swirling wc in action so maybe that'd be a good way to bathe 'em. You'd think they'd like a bath or shower better than licking the crud off....

I know he's had indoor water at least for a while anyway as I stumbled upon the Klipsch forum googling hot and cold outdoor faucets back in May and found a link to a forum thread as Richard and at least one other had installed such a device for hot and cold soft water outside. I think his froze up so maybe indoor plumbing is kind of new out his way?

I hadn't been to the Klipsch website in quite some time and think I remember stumbling across the forum but didn't bother to sign up, the out of sight out of mind thinking I suppose as this looks interesting but trying to suppress the urge to upgrade.... (way past due)

This time though I did read a few posts and signed up right away when I saw the post about the Pilgrimage as it sounded like too much fun to pass up and it was. Though now I have this unsuppressable urge to aquire speakers the size of small refrigerators or at least as big and more hefty as puny boxes some try to pass off as subwoofers. No known cure for this fever 'cept getting some new big honkin' speakers, even if they're 20 or 30 or even 40 years old ...

No dreams of little cube speakers here.... that's more of a nightmare.

If that's an audiophile I wonder what a stereo nut looks like?

In Jr. High we named our school mascot 'Wuss' the Eagle. It was years before admin caught on!

I'm not sure about the stereo nut but here's a fine example of a speaker nut[;)] Who loves ya baby[:o]

Timmy,

I always liked that photo as it is such an impressive collection. But there was something else about it, and now I know what it is.

In school, I was a fan of the works of Victor Hugo .

Correct me if wrong, but isn't that Quasimodo all humped-up over those speakers? [:D]

tc

Fair and square Richard. How does she sound? Wow you're getting quite a pile of electronics there...

I just got home. Purchased not only the K2, but a D150II, D75A and PS200 amps. And a 20 space rack with room up top for my Mackie 1604VLZ board. He even threw in a old walnut Crown 4 space case that my DC300IIa would fit into perfectly, AND a Crown leather tour jacket in my size! wooohooo

Peace,

Michael

Kaiser,

Troyphoto made a comment in another thread sometime recently (sorry couldn't find it) that part of Michael's secret as a photographer involved working the room with a Cornwall strapped to his back towing a car batter and amplifier .... so take it easy on him man, we should be thankful he's only a little hunched over after lugging a cornwall around on his back...there may have even been dancing involved .... and he can still walk upright, well at least mostly upright as far as I can tell

now that's a photographer - the DJ or band doesn't show up, no problem, Michael's got your back

don't need no DJ or band, we got Colter Photograpy and mobile DJ service - he brings the party to you

So we see an amplifier, at the bottom of a stack of equipment.

That's proof that he's actually hooked it up?

I believe ya Richard and so does Michael apparently, but will this satisfy those who are wanting to BAN CoyTee? Not just ban but BAN (of course BAN could be some acronym I'm not aware of but and BAN probably has no significance over ban, whoa way past time for bed, could be Buy A 'Nad? (not an NAD)

I imagine he was evaluating the new set up to see if he's getting that chest thumping he was trying to get even as he took the picture. 'Course did he then get in trouble for groovin' out and arriving late to the dinner table?

I hope Chloe's glasses are of the proper strength. Wouldn't want to get the ASPCA on your case for givin' her a headache or anything.

Enjoy your new amp CoyTee

Fair and square Richard. How does she sound? Wow you're getting quite a pile of electronics there...

I just got home. Purchased not only the K2, but a D150II, D75A and PS200 amps. And a 20 space rack with room up top for my Mackie 1604VLZ board. He even threw in a old walnut Crown 4 space case that my DC300IIa would fit into perfectly, AND a Crown leather tour jacket in my size! wooohooo

Peace,

Michael

".. AND a Crown leather tour jacket in my size! ..." sounds like quite a haul. I suspect getting Crown gear from the grandson of the founder could be quite fascinating.... I'd kind of forgotten that Crown was started or based in Hoosierland. Is it still? So there's now a mountain of Crown to go with the mountain of Klipsch? woooohooo indeed

So just for fun next time there's a sound off in your area to see who has the loudest car stereo, figure out a way to power it and load up a few pieces of your most beaten up pro gear in your truck, put in your earplugs and fire up a few chords or your fave tune to drown out the "winner".

Chug your Diet Rockstar and mutter "...silly amateurs ...why do I bother ... " and drive home. You'd probably have by far the best sounding rig.

Or you could be really evil and put on some of CoyTee's fave Marie Osmond tunes though you'd probably want something with some more bass. Really rattle their windows and egos.

Hmm maybe you could start a service to come play some music of your clients choice to counter the neighborhood overloaded bass freak, you know the type, all the bass and then some, and little else... Michael's Mobile Musical Pest Service.... fight musical (often questionable) fire with musical fire