Colter has some competition!!!

Coytee

What do you know, NO butt ugly Jubes !!!!!............Pretty impressive though, Fine amp selection !!!!!! Mike is still King !!!!!

No, just Butt ugly JBL's. Impressive, he must own a warehouse.

Just a jab at COYTEE, ClaudeJ1....that's why Mike is King ,because he has Klipsch...although, if I didn't have Klipsch, JBL would be my next choice....

What do you know, NO butt ugly Jubes !!!!!............Pretty impressive though, Fine amp selection !!!!!! Mike is still King !!!!!

No, just Butt ugly JBL's. Impressive, he must own a warehouse.

Just a jab at COYTEE, ClaudeJ1....that's why Mike is King ,because he has Klipsch...although, if I didn't have Klipsch, JBL would be my next choice....

Mine too, I have JBL 2404 Tweeters on my Khorns, I like tweeters that get to 20Khz and have wide dispersion. I have been buying used EV DH1A drivers, which Roy Delgado said were good drivers (he curved one for me at the Pilgrimage). I will probably build my own Tractrix horns for them, but will use JBL tweeters, until I can afford Jubilees.

he definitely wins

Thanks, I feel somewhat sane again.

Uhhhh...

You feeling OK?[:S]

When's the next Colter Road Trip? Taking the green truck out again?

You guys just had to put those pics up. Now Michael's probably pacing the floors, while he tries to find a few more good deals he can do a weekend drive to go pick up and expand the house of Klipsch again. [6]

I do have to get down to FL for that other MCM stack and KP600 Klipsch PA.

I'll beat him in tonnage, that's what I'll do

Geesh, I just got back from Elkhart, home of Crown, with a truckload, what more do you guys want from me?

I wonder if he has a sister???

he definitely wins

did you see that pile of PSA2 Crown amps!?!?!?

Thanks, I feel somewhat sane again.

M

Michael you're still the king .... at least here ... you have Klipsch after all.

But is sanity all it's cracked up to be? Who defines sanity anyway? Maybe the true insane people are the one's who think they're totally normal. In any case, they don't have as much fun ...