I got my Lascalas ... promptly took them to the desert to test them.

G.Kennedy

Have La scalas, will travel... A little scratch here n there no problem... They are Industrials you know!

hahahahahahahahaha

I use a simple 35 watt amp I hooked up to the cigarette lighter in the van (DC/AC thing.. CD's or Ipod...) Amazingly, it works just wonderful! I wondered about putting batteries in a unit and see what it does too? I will agree in the open air.... they just sound incredible!

Put them in the back of our truck....and hook them up while we are landscaping our clients' yards!Idea

Do I hear a tax write off? Might help you all not to go insane too... I can see it .. New age, ambiant, reiki type music to keep your mind at peace....mmmmmmm

Fatster paced stuff to keep you working hard......

Then celebration music when your done!!!! Least it will help others from hearing you both argue!

Maybe Trey can help you get some stone speakers too..... cause your customers will want those as well!

• Moderators

The only time dtel and I really argue is at work. Mostly artistic disagreements, of course I always win![:P]

As far as a tax write off, we could consider speakers necessary equipment, or better yet we could write them off as an entertainment expense. After all...the customers would surely be entertained!

As far as the stone speakers....I am patiently waiting. I think we may have a viable market for the stone speakers. I was impressed when I heard them in Indy, and they didn't look too bad either! Big [Y] to Trey! BTW, are the stone speakers on the market yet?

What incredible pictures. From an artistic standpoint, B&W would be amazing, too, but the intense color contrasts wouldn't be there.

I miss places like that, but my experiences were in a place very far from here, and very, very arid and remote. At this point in my life also virtually impossible to get back to again.

Wonderful work, and thanks for sharing!

Erik

Hey Amy, Trey & Mikey!!

This guy deserves first prize for most original thread. What a riot - the photos look they are from some old Hipgnosis Pink Floyd cover - all it needs is the mushroom cloud in the background.

Thanks for sharing, G Kennedy. Slainte. Hamish

or some guy swimming across the desert

or the mountains on fire

or they sky just the right shade of pink

or more pyramids

or a rotating wheel with all the models of Klipsch past and present revealed through little cutouts