NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SKY IS FALLING ............ THE SKY IS FALLING .......... the worst has happened, the GIANTS win, OH NO !!! Two weeks of New York Giant fans running at the mouth ............ The worst has happened .............. Brett being Brett, trying to force passes for a big play, burned him.......again !

ANYWAY ................ Good luck Pats and Giants fans ............... Funny how many wild card teams make the Superbowl, and win ......

This could be one the best Super Bowl games in a long while if they both play like they did in their last meeting...which was a so called "nothing" game. Giants are hot, Eli looks as sharp as we've ever seen him, confidance should be high for New York. Still think the Pats should win but they had better be a little sharper than they were yesterday. I am really looking forward to a very entertaining battle.

A good game is what all fans want if they are not fans of the specific teams. I hope it is a competitive, well fought game. Maybe the best reason for super bowl parties is that if the game is lopsided, at least there is the party to enjoy.

Turned out I was wrong about the Giants and frozen natural grass!

• Moderators

I watched the game last night under a mountain of blankets....it made me cold just looking at them. I wanted the Pack to win badly, but I have to say, even I was rooting for that poor kicker to make the final field goal. As if waiting on the sidelines in -24 wind chill for 4 hours just to play all of 30 seconds wasn't bad enough...

And Favre didn't one time look like he was having any fun last night. Seems as though he only wins when he's having fun.

The cold may have bothered the old QB. It sure looked like he had time to pass and I kept wondering what was up with the receivers. It’s surprising that the commentators didn’t pick up on that and at least show us what was going on down field. When the kids got home, (at 2AM & frozen) I asked about the receivers and they said guys were open. Now my kid is a tennis player and not a student of football but his two buddies played at the college level and both came away thinking it was time for Favre to retire. They thought he missed way too many opportunities. I guess the atmosphere was pretty sullen on the way out of the stadium. The kids said it was like a funeral procession; but with the loss and the cold I guess that’s what you’d expect!

I think it will be an excellent game....Plaxico was awesome to watch yesterday....he just toyed with Harris....Eli was on for the 4th strait week...I hate eli but he's playing good....Brady is gonna come out swinging though...Moss is gonna get involved this game.....God I love the NHL I mean the NFL............[:D]

I think it will be an excellent game....Plaxico was awesome to watch yesterday....he just toyed with Harris....Eli was on for the 4th strait week...I hate eli but he's playing good....Brady is gonna come out swinging though...Moss is gonna get involved this game.....God I love the NHL I mean the NFL............Big Smile

Yeah no doubt. How 'bout those Bruins! In the playoff hunt so far, winning records at home and on the road.

Problem with Giants vs. Pats .... It now becomes a Boston vs. New York .... Red Sox vs.Yankees type of thing. You need to live around here to fully understand the feelings of each fan base. It can, and it will get pretty heated by SuperBowl time ...... I don't care who wins now, all I want is a good hard fought game .......... I'm a Red Sox fan, but my Football heart belongs to the Dallas Cowboys .... So, ... Tee It Up, and Let's play some Football .... again, CONGRATS Pats and Giants .. The Best Teams won on Sunday ...

Wished they played this week, sick of all the crap, and this week will be worse ........ Tee It Up ! ... Let's get it on !!!!! ... May the Best team win, let's decide it on the field ....... The trophy is going to be where it belongs, on the Right Coast, oops, I mean East Coast, same thing !!!!! Between the NFC East, and the AFC East, that's alot of Super Bowl Wins ............

OB. That's the way I really think. Glad I'm not a celibrity or famous. A lot of those people are hounded incessantly... That'd have to drive you nuts. Who reallly cares.

It's the game that matters. I think Tony Dungy's got it right. If we lose we lose, no excuses. Sometimes the other team is better. I've got to root for the Giants this year but the Patriots keep finding a way to win. Hopefully it'll be a good game. Can Eli keep playing well? Why not. He's taken a lot of crap but he can play the game.

Yes! Tom Petty halftime show! Don't anticipate any wardrobe malfunctions.