Klipsch/ OCC

bhenry

Wonder if anyone in the Klipsch clan ride motorcycles...if they don't keep it themselves or display it in their museum, I would venture to guess they would auction it off to a lucky Klipsch owner at the '08 Pilgrimage (imagine that)!

The Boys at OCC are getting old, same thing over and over again, Paul Jr. has a big head ................. Enough of those Clowns !!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go with Oldbuckster on this one. Too much yelling. Too much unnecessary stress. Vinny was the only calm head of the bunch and he's gone. In a similar vein I also can't tolerate Boyd Coddington and his asinine car projects. The tense atmosphere ruins the enjoyment of the work they do. The final results seem sullied by all the clamor that went into making them like the builders resented having to work on them. I very much enjoy the Overhauling program. Their ruses can be idiotic but they really love what they do and it is just a happy program. They could use a new theme song IMHO.

I had not watched the show in some time until a week or two ago when I saw the episode of Vinny leaving. He was always a favorite of mine. Anyone know why he left? They didn't come out and say it, but it appeared to be Vinny getting pushed to the background and the new designer (works on a computer in an office mainly) getting moved to the forefront, although that could simply have been an "issue" of the episode. I was disappointed in the attitude of the owners Sr and Jr when they said that Vinny was replaceable. While true, he was an employee who was with them from the beginning and truly had a huge impact on their success. What's the harm in saying he is going to be missed, was a key part of OCC and irreplaceable? Must have been some bad blood there, somewhere.

-David

I realize that shows like this are a popular way for Klipsch to get there name out there, But, can't they find some other Media that doesn't popularize another Dysfunctional Group (s) or persons, such as Billy Bob Thornton.......??????

The show i stopped watching was Unique Whips.......do much Drama and Yelling...........

Thanks for letting me Vent !

I had not watched the show in some time until a week or two ago when I saw the episode of Vinny leaving. He was always a favorite of mine. Anyone know why he left? They didn't come out and say it, but it appeared to be Vinny getting pushed to the background and the new designer (works on a computer in an office mainly) getting moved to the forefront, although that could simply have been an "issue" of the episode. I was disappointed in the attitude of the owners Sr and Jr when they said that Vinny was replaceable. While true, he was an employee who was with them from the beginning and truly had a huge impact on their success. What's the harm in saying he is going to be missed, was a key part of OCC and irreplaceable? Must have been some bad blood there, somewhere.

-David

I didn't catch the episode either but I could imagine that it may have to do with Vinny's salary. I mean have you ever seen what the man drives??? What's left of a 15-year old foreign compact car (I think). Do you remember when the bosses (helped) put a new roof on Vinny's house because he didn't have time to do it? And now he's got a baby daughter to help take care of.

On top of all that Vinny and Jr. had been friends since they were in grade school from what I hear.