Off this week.

jacksonbart

DKP, no I just picked up a pair of Cornwalls on the 20th. Have been listening to them all week. I really love them. Have been listening to new (thx OB) and old music. My impressions so far are:

Cornwalls

· Smoother mids, warmer sounding

· Deep articulate bass

· Great looking

· The listening position seems like your sitting in row 12.

· Easy to listen to, smooth

· Sound better sitting down/ more forgiving in the recording quality.

RF7s

· Great soundstage & atmosphere

· High Articulate treble (not that the Cornwalls don't but its definately more pronounced with the RF7s)

· The listening position seems like your sitting in row 3.

· w/ the RFW 15, deep accurate bass.

· Accurate more revealing.

Both of these speakers will get loud with ease, but most of my impressions were listening to familiar songs at say 80 db. There is a distinct difference between the two, but they are similiar in many ways. I switched back and forth a few times and each time I found myself missing the previously hooked up speaker each time, until I was a few songs into the switch. Without the RSW 15 with the RF7, I am leaning towards the Cornwalls, they dig deeper and are a bit smoother. They sound warmer at lower volumes, at higher volumes the RF7s have more slam, especially with the RSW15. I am going to keep listening to them both.