What Are You driving now?

jacksonbart

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junk Corvette anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... that is a SWEET ride !!!!!!!

OB... Already it's a bottomless money pit! For Christmas I bught it a set of Fikse 3-piece forged modular wheels... they weigh anout half of the stock wheels! Now, I'm saving my lunch money to put on a full LS7 (3" front to back) exhaust system.

C'mon down, we go crusin' and searching for Cornwalls!

Rob

RFP did your wife have a "bug" that had piano keys down the side of it in the past ? I remember one at a pilgrimage a couple years ago.

Yep, detel.... same gal, different car. She loves this 'vert more than she loves Johnny Depp!!!

Rob

• Moderators

RFP did your wife have a "bug" that had piano keys down the side of it in the past ? I remember one at a pilgrimage a couple years ago.

Yep, detel.... same gal, different car. She loves this 'vert more than she loves Johnny Depp!!!

Rob

Ok, well I remember talking to you, didn't realize it was you untill I thought about that car. And I thought my memory was completely gone, just most of it I guess ! Even though we all had name badges it was hard to keep up with all who was there.

Wuzzer,

You got those cams welded? I've got a 97 too that my daughter's driving to school with welded cams and on it's second tranny. Crossing my fingers it will hold together til this spring when she finsishes up nursing school and can buy her own ride.

Our family fleet includes;

2007 Yukon xl

2005 gmc suburban (wifes still drving this to school because she's afraid the kids will mess with the Yukon)

97 Taurus sho

2 - 92 VR6 Corrados

1 - 91 G60 Corrado

1 - 90 G60 Corrado ( in case you can't tell, I like Corrados!)

[D]

2002 Mazda Millenia S , 46k

My first supercharged vehicle . Also at 4,200 lbs the heaviest car I have ever owned .

What's up Willy? Still at Mag's? Think they'll buy some tuna, dolphin and wahoo from me this spring? I'm gonna need help paying for gas.

'07 Denali XL

'07 Silverado Crew

222 Grady White w/ 225 Yammy

So a hit a run? Was the other driver caught? Glad to hear your ok, completly understand your anger.

basically yes hit and run

no he was not caught but if you see a silver honda accord with right fender damage.

He went into the emergency lane on the left side and side swiped me.

2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen. Mine is silver, but what beats Swedish front wheel drive 265 hp turbo charged 4 cylinder? Well, it's an acquired taste.

Saab is still owned by GM, right?

Since 2000, I believe. 9-3's and 9-5's still manufactured in Trollhättan, Sweden.