Palladium Podcast is live

damonrpayne

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting interview.

Hmmm, wonder why you didn't release this until today...

For those that do not know, CES in Las Veas starts today. I'll be there on Thursday, teh problem is that the show is so big that I don't know if I will make it to the Klipsch booth (I am only going one day). I'll take some pics if I can.

EDIT: I just heard the entire thing. Very interesting interview but maybe this thread should be locked now before it starts.

Interesting interview.

Hmmm, wonder why you didn't release this until today...

For those that do not know, CES in Las Veas starts today. I'll be there on Thursday, teh problem is that the show is so big that I don't know if I will make it to the Klipsch booth (I am only going one day). I'll take some pics if I can.

EDIT: I just heard the entire thing. Very interesting interview but maybe this thread should be locked now before it starts.

Before what starts?

"I just heard the entire thing. Very interesting interview but maybe this thread should be locked now before it starts."

What, because Garrett called the Jubilee a "rogue...not really a real product...not finished...doesn't count...?" I think Jubilee owners are beyond caring what anyone thinks. I'll tell you what though, if PWK wasn't rolling in grave before he is now.

• Moderators

What, because Garrett called the Jubilee a "rogue...not really a real product...not finished...doesn't count...?" I think Jubilee owners are beyond caring what anyone thinks. I'll tell you what though, if PWK wasn't rolling in grave before he is now.

You need to put those comments in context, ie the Jubilee Never Went Into Production for Klipsch in a Home Version. It has no official components, measurements, specs, design, materials, voicing, etc etc because nothing was ever finalized. That is what was meant by that, and he's right.

Let's not get into the millionth argument about this product, please. Exactly ZERO people would know for absolute certain what PWK would think.

You need to put those comments in context, ie the Jubilee Never Went Into Production for Klipsch in a Home Version. It has no official components, measurements, specs, design, materials, voicing, etc etc because nothing was ever finalized. That is what was meant by that, and he's right.

Let's not get into the millionth argument about this product, please. Exactly ZERO people would know for absolute certain what PWK would think.

I hope to see great success for both the Palladium and the Jubilee and I believe anyone who chooses either one for whatever their reasons will be extremely happy.

mike tn[:)]