Malotky Home Theater Wins 2007 Editor's Choice Award

damonrpayne

The user voting is here on the lower right:

http://www.klipschcorner.com/

All the systems are here:

http://www.klipschcorner.com/SystemProfiles.aspx

It's pretty easy to put your system in there, I encourage everyone to get themselves into the running for 2008. I think in 2008 I'll do "2ch" and "Home Theater" seperately and give some prizes.

Thanks much Damon.

I tried to put as much detail about the system into the description, so others can learn. This room could never have been created if I had'nt found the Klipsch forum. I hope my room shows that you can keep the old equipment that you love, and add the latest technology. It also is proof that you can have a 1st class 2CH and HT experience in the same room.

How to describe the sound... It is always hard to put into words what something sounds like. Heritage is the only description you can use IMO.This forum is hard to search, but there have been many forum members who have posted their opionions after visiting my home.

One other note about the room... I built my basement around the room design. The Khorn corners are stiffer than the rest of the house. The room's dimentions were calculated so there is no audible speaker bounce in the listening area.

I think it turned out very nice[:)]

Thanks again Damon.

JM

• Moderators

sunburnwilly summed it up perfectly.

Jacksonbart,

There really is no need to state the status of your level of agreement with everyone in this thread. Of course, it's ok on occasion, but this is a bit over the top. Please try to contribute something of substance in the future, and not just try to boost your post count.

Thanks