anyone put a flat screen on your ceiling?

iwillwalk

I think most manufactuers state to not transport flat. My manual says to not lie flat when attaching the pedastal stand. Something about potentially screwing up the gas? So I don't know about mounting on ceiling. Having said that, have you checked Standsandmounts or racksandstands?

How about a front-projector? No cable runs up there and no clutter on the ceiling. You may get some image distortion depening upon where you throw the image and how much correction is needed to make it square. Big image, no cable runs, no tv falling on you while you sleep...what's the downside??? :)

My dentist has his TV's flat on the ceiling for patients as they lay back.

Just not to sure I would want that at home?

The ideas of " Filming, producing, lighting, scripting, your own video in bed, so you can see a different angle while....

That is something else... LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can just see you with your wife... Hey Honey, I have this GREAT idea!!!

I have a question. As I looked at tv mounts, are there any for angled walls? I have angled walls in my bedroom and was wondering if they have specific mounts for angled walls.

They have mounts with swivel attachments allowing for the TV to swivel...same difference.

talked to a guy at stands & mounts & we came up with using 2 tracks from a drawer 4-5 feet long screwed innto s trip of plywoond & then it will slide left tto right depending on what side you lay on.

or just 2 runs of cable coated w/plastic 3-4 inches apart sliding thru the wall mount bracket..........