TRUMP BUILDS UTOPIAN COMMUNITY

Gilbert

dang cuz! Whin didya put in da fancy pond and sittin area?

It's actually one of those new fangled open topped septic tanks. You don't have to go too far to get rid of that used beer if you know what I mean.

Yeh. I have to shake my head. Is it a force of nature that POTUS builds a presidential library that looks like a single wide mobile home?

First more architectural inspiration:

I smell photoshop in this photo ...

Reason being that anyone 'inspired' to do such a thing would probably NOT have the $$ to pull off the setting of the home on the pilings.

Yeh. I have to shake my head. Is it a force of nature that POTUS builds a presidential library that looks like a single wide mobile home?

First more architectural inspiration:

I smell photoshop in this photo ...

Reason being that anyone 'inspired' to do such a thing would probably NOT have the $$ to pull off the setting of the home on the pilings.

oblio,

you're referring to the single wide on the pilings, not the pic of the multiple trailers right? That's an interesting question.

I've seen that pic now and then on the net for several years. I always thought it was authentic, but who knows?

Folks can do some pretty impressive stuff on photoshop.

However, I'm guessing your not from Arkansas, right?

I can also imagine some folks doing that very thing in Arkansas or maybe Tennessee.

That is too darn funny, really.

If that is in fact a real picture of the Clinton Library (don't know, I've never seen it, and don't want to either),..... OMG, what a joke and fitting tribute to his legacy. Not even close to the Regan Library or even the Bush Library & Museum at Texas A&M.

This was inspiration for the architect at the Clinton Library.

• Haha 1

I just saw a show that they are building condos in the UK out of old Containers (the ones that go on a ship).

They are normed

They stack perfect

They can be built into just about any community.

They actually look very interesting and are supposed to be cheap. Will have to see if I find a pic.