My LaScala II's were delivered today

PYRO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Pyro they finally came in. I bet you are ecstatic. Don't worry about your old wore out broke down and plain junk Rf-7's, LOL. They have a real home forever. I have been listening not stop since I got them can't wait till I get more funds to power them with some authority. thanks for keeping them in good condition for me. Lucky for you I did not have the cash to get the sub with them. Because you would be regretting it. Let me know how you like them compared to the RF-7's. A side question did you say you had a Onkyo receiver hooked up to the 7's and did not like it?

They come in two pieces. the base bin has four indents on the top and the horn section has four large soft rubber feet that fit into the indents attached by wire from the bass bin. Really easy to set up I did mine by myself, but they are very heavy. I got mine in November and finally got them connected to a Scott 299a for 2 channel listening also running a pair of rsw-12's with them, sounds fantastic!!! Here is a pic of mine, and congrats on the new La Scala's you are going to love em!!

post-21595-13819366414826_thumb.jpg