Will two Cornwalls fit?

Coytee

Inside a Toyota Camry? (2 in back seat... how about 1 in back seat, 1 in trunk? How about 1 in back seat, 1 in front seat?)

Inside a Subaru Forrester? (need back seats laid down?)

I'm heading to Atlanta Friday to pick up a pair from a forum member, FOR a forum member... don't want to drive down there & learn the hard way my car is 1/2" too small...

Thoughts?

Shouldn't that be OB Wagon[;)] Guess the wife drives that one most the time right because if I went to the garage door and my choices were take the 911 or the OB the OB would have very little miles on it[:o]

OK Rob before you start on me I know it snows there! But it would still take a whole bunch before I picked the Outback less of course the Porsche was OUT BACK!

I do know that 1 cornwall in the box will not even fit inside my Golf nor the wifes Civic[:(] Back seat folded down and the Cornwall's laid down face to face should work in the Forrester though[Y]

I have a Forester, and I'd be very surprised if Cornwalls didn't fit back there. BUT......I have not tried it myself. Should be easy to measure though.

They will fit in a Forester, but only the Turbo model.[;)] Hard to believe those little sleeper things perform as well as they do!

tc

Thought I'd make mention... Got to Phil's house last night, saw the Cornwalls...I had forgotton just how big they are!

Ended up sliding the first one inside the back of the Subaru (seats down). It was on its side "standing up". I was planning on laying them both on their backs and it dawned on me... they will fit perfectly inside the back of this and with some blankets & pillows (Thanks to Phils wife for volunteering some throw pillows for the cause) and all is well!

Got home to Moms place, tossed yet another blanket over the top of them to hide them. Truth be told, when you lay on side like that with woofers facing each other... it's hard to really know WHAT they are.

When I get them home, I'm hoping on dragging them upstairs and setting them in front of the Jubilees as they should fit nicely in front without obscuring anything. Then I'll be able to do some A/B'ing by flipping some buttons.

I've never heard Cornwalls other than 2 years ago at the Klipsch gathering at Hope when they auditioned the CW III's, LS II's and of course, the pluglies.

Ought to be fun

Too late to chime in, of course now that he's got them.... but in case he does not like them and somebody just has to come over and get them.... the all time easiest way is the F-150 (or Chevy 1500, etc.) "pickem-up truck" with a roll of 55 gallon drum liners, a bunch of those $4.99 mexican blankets from the convenience store and duct tape. Don't forget to put the tailgate back up.....

I've used Mini-Vans, SUV's etc. Don't know what the max number is but if I can get 2 pairs of LaScala's in an SUV (fully foam sheet padded on all sides) 3 pairs of cornwalls should be a no brainer. So yeah, 1 pair should fit.